Endings and Beginnings Spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Came across this spell earlier and thought it was beautiful! Very nice especially as it is the beginning of the New Year. I wanted to share with all of you! Blessed be.

To make room for the new, we must let go of the old. This is hard, even when you desire change. This spell can help you let go and start anew.

Dim the lights, pour some pure water into a bowl, and place a white candle behind it to reflect light onto the water. Take some deep breaths, light the candle and visualize the things you are letting go of. Gently swish your hands in the water to release them. Then visualize what you wish to bring into your life and say the spell. Afterward, look into the light reflected into the bowl. Can you see the future? Isn't it bright?

I wash my hands of what once was
To make room for the future
Clearing off the past because
The present I would nurture
The old is out, the new is in
Shining bright before me
I open wide and so begin
Endless possibility

Spell Source: Deborah Blake - Witches Datebook 2012
AnaisStar

Re: Endings and Beginnings Spell

Post by AnaisStar »

Very nice, thanks for sharing.
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

That is beautiful. :)
Lunar Rose

Post by Lunar Rose »

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing this. I used it tonight as my first ever spell. I have just ended a difficult chapter of my life, and things are now improving. This seemed like a beautiful spell to mark the occasion. So, thank you!
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Lunar Rose wrote:I just wanted to say thank you for sharing this. I used it tonight as my first ever spell. I have just ended a difficult chapter of my life, and things are now improving. This seemed like a beautiful spell to mark the occasion. So, thank you!
I am honored you used it for your first spell and ecstatic that things are improving for you now! You are most welcome. Blessed Be.
seidkonacat

Post by seidkonacat »

This is a great spell, thank you for posting it. I might incorporate this into a grief ritual i'm planning in the near future. I mean, if you don't mind that. This very beautifully written.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”