A spell to bind my father from doing harm.

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
nature_in_control

A spell to bind my father from doing harm.

Post by nature_in_control »

Hi all,

I want to perform a simple yet effective binding on my dad, as he has kicked me out and shown to be abusive, yet my brother still sees him. I don't want my brother to suffer the same as me. I want to bind him from harming anyone else.

Can anybody share a ritual or spell with me?

Bright blessings,

James.
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"
Vesca

Re: A spell to bind my father from doing harm.

Post by Vesca »

You can try a binding spell (mine tend to involve a model of my intendee and a thread).

Realistically, controlling the behaviors and mentalities of others is at best complicated or mildly successful, and at worst... backfires in unforeseen ways. You may want to consider having a direct and open conversation with your brother about the situation so at least he is made aware of your side of things.

You may also want to think about brushing up on your centering/grounding/shielding techniques as well. It's far easier to control your own behaviors and what you allow to get under your skin than to control the behaviors of others.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”