Corresponding days for magick - to Caste or not to Caste

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Ember Nightwolf

Corresponding days for magick - to Caste or not to Caste

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

Merry Meet! I've been in a bit of a dilema recently, and I was wondering if anyone could cast some light on this for me.
So you probably know how different days have their own magick correspondances (such as Friday being good for love magick) - well can you utilise that day for doing the opposite?
For instance, I cast a spell to help my ex-boyfriend move on from what (he thought) we had; and I wasnt sure if it was okay to do it on Friday as the spell was about love, but was acctualy almost anti-love (in a loving way... confusing, right!)? Thanks, Bright Blessing! :)
There are three sides to a coin.
DaughterofErebus

Re: Corresponding days for magick - to Caste or not to Caste

Post by DaughterofErebus »

I actually think it would be ok to use it on friday..... i actually understand you and yeah i think you should do the spell on a friday since it involves love and everything :)
Never let life kill your spark ~ Crown the Empire
Althara

Post by Althara »

Personally, I would do the spell on a Saturday, for Saturn's power and for new beginnings. But to be honest, I'd be more fussed about doing the spell during the waning moon- if you do a little research into the planets that rule the days of the week and what they rule, then it's easy enough to re-word any spell to make it suit any day of the week :)

BB!
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I usually don't correspond with days, just the moon phase. However, Friday would be a good day to cast a spell like that because it involves love.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I also agree with Althara, Saturday would be a better day for banishings and separations.
Ember Nightwolf

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

Great! Thanks so much guys! :D Bright Blessings! :D
There are three sides to a coin.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”