how do i approach this/spell for noisy neighbors

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
incenseNpepRmints

how do i approach this/spell for noisy neighbors

Post by incenseNpepRmints »

OK, let me explain my situation. I live in a row of apartments FAR away from my campus (that was a strategic move on my part), however it seems that a few undergrads have moved in on both sides of me and proceed to broadcast their music at all hours of the night and day, bass and all (my walls actually vibrate). I've notified the landlord and they "have taken care of it" - meaning they go to their homes at 5pm and the music begins at 5:05. I've called the police on multiple occasions, who seem to always arrive just after they've left or turned off the music.

My nerves are shot and I'm at wit's end. Is there a spell I could cast that would not be a manipulation of free will that could end this? Sorry if any of this seems jumbled - my nerves are still on end from the 45 minute blast at 10:45 on a weeknight. ::darkmood::
Althara

Re: how do i approach this/spell for noisy neighbors

Post by Althara »

Sorry sweety, for this one it's either gonna be affecting their free will so they don't have it on as loud/late, or finding something out of a fairytale to make your walls soundproof!
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Maybe try talking to them...you could always cast a spell for good communication so they will understand you.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Ember Nightwolf

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

How about a binding spell on their music? So it limits the sound to the room its played in? I dont know if this is possible - it will probably be a spell you'll have to write yourself!
Alternatively, one of my friends cast a spell which caused her sisters stereo to turn off every time she played it loudly - she's probably forgotten it by now and I dont know it myself I'm afraid, but I hope this has helped! Blessed Be! )o( 3O
There are three sides to a coin.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”