Post by DaughterofErebus »

Hey guys here is a spell I created by myself. Hope you like :D
Red candle(for fire)
Blue candle(for water)
Green candle(for earth)
Yellow candle(for air)
White candle(for spirit)

Chant 1 or 2 times

Here i bring the five elements together earth air fire water and spirit. (list of those in danger) need your protection.
Earth you hold us steady and you are one of the reasons we exist so i ask that you protect them. Air you are the reason we live each seconds of our lives so i ask that you protect them. Fire you warm us on cold winter nights when our limbs feel numb so protect them. Water you are the waves and you run through our own veins so protect them. And finally spirit you live within each of us because without you we'd all be empty shells with no unique qualities so protect us.Thank you for being all around us and helping us live. we could not be without you. so protect them with your embraces. With the power vested in me mote it be!
Never let life kill your spark ~ Crown the Empire
DaughterofErebus

Re: Protection Spell

Tell me what you think, its a spell my created bymyself... my friends needed it right away so i created it for them.... a natural protection..
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I like it :) you can tell you are speaking from the heart which is a great thing when casting spells.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
DaughterofErebus

Thank you :)
wolfgirl96

Post by wolfgirl96 »

cool which friend needed a protection spell?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

DaughterofErebus wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:02 pm Hey guys here is a spell I created by myself. Hope you like :D
Red candle(for fire)
Blue candle(for water)
Green candle(for earth)
Yellow candle(for air)
White candle(for spirit)

Chant 1 or 2 times

Here i bring the five elements together earth air fire water and spirit. (list of those in danger) need your protection.
Earth you hold us steady and you are one of the reasons we exist so i ask that you protect them. Air you are the reason we live each seconds of our lives so i ask that you protect them. Fire you warm us on cold winter nights when our limbs feel numb so protect them. Water you are the waves and you run through our own veins so protect them. And finally spirit you live within each of us because without you we'd all be empty shells with no unique qualities so protect us.Thank you for being all around us and helping us live. we could not be without you. so protect them with your embraces. With the power vested in me mote it be!

I’m gonna kibbitz because the OP asked for comments. Using the elemental energies are a good approach, & colored candles are effective. I would change the wording to positive, present tense wording statements of the result wanted, not the problem to be overcome. This takes emphasis off the problem and puts the focus on the solution.

Ex., Here i bring the five elements together (insert pause) earth, air, fire, water, spirit. (Insert pause) (name those in danger) are expressly in your care and guarded by you [rather than “need protection” because repeating the problem in the incantation only continues the problem.]. Or you might flower it up as “I commend to your care and guardianship (names).”

For each of the elements instead of asking for protection which is repeating a negative condition, you’d state only the power of the element and that it stabilizes, it guides to safety, it replenishes strength, it maintains fluidity, it fulfills life purpose and guards. And saying thanks is always good. It’s a matter of using words to put a power slant on the result, not the problem. So rather than “needing protection” they are guarded & guided by powers of life.

Return to “Protection Spells”