In need of help from fellow witches

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
MoonTigress

In need of help from fellow witches

Post by MoonTigress »

Hey does anyone know a simple spell that doesn't require a lot of materials that can help me?

My bf and I broke up and he says he needs time before we get back together, time to heal from the hurt. He wants to get back together and so do I, he just says he needs time. I know he wants us to be together but he's hurt cause of some other stuff.

I don't want a love spell cause I won't take away his free will or force anything upon him, plus I won't want the reprecussions, I don't cast love spells, but what about a spell to help him heal and make it okay for us to move forward together?

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate the help, and this witch is on a tight budget so like I said, the fewer materials the better. I can always use elements, VERY basic herbs, an athame, and certain candles. Any ideas?
AutumnMaidens

Re: In need of help from fellow witches

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Healing spells... hmm lets see.

You could use a picture of him, or something to represent him and draw a healing rune on the back, roll it around some sage or lavender and tie it with a white or blue ribbon, charge it with healing energy (during a full moon would be best) and burn it (to release the magick into the air).

Hows that? I like magick that you can really hold in your hands, something physical to strengthen your need and help make it clear in your mind. And by burning it in ritual you can ask you matron to assist in the healing.
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
MoonTigress

Post by MoonTigress »

Thank you for the suggestion AutumnMaidens. I appreciate it. :-)
Ember Nightwolf

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

You could also burn a black (to absorb negative energy) and blue (for healing) candle, or just imagine cleansing your aura of anything harmful, and taking in blue or white energy to heal. Once you feel complete, send out this healing energy to him as well, either visulise him or use a photo, up to you :) hope this helps! Bright Blessings!
There are three sides to a coin.
melinda

Post by melinda »

You could give him a stone or a talisman to help him have more efficient dreams, as they are what helps people deal with the issues they don't want to think of when they are awake.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”