Witch's Spell Bottle for Love

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Tylluan

Re: Witch's Spell Bottle for Love

Post by Tylluan »

I haven't watched the video (banned at work) but I like what you did.

I'm gathering things together to create a prosperity jar, it will be made along the same lines.
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Miss Pixie

Post by Miss Pixie »

Cora wrote:I haven't watched the video (banned at work) but I like what you did.

I'm gathering things together to create a prosperity jar, it will be made along the same lines.
Thank you! =D

That's wonderful! The woman who crafted the bottle in the YouTube video also has a video on how to make a prosperity bottle. Perhaps you can draw some inspiration from it.

I would also like to add for those who come to view this thread that this bottle is very potent. I have already met someone who is very interested in me, and vice versa. I hope that everyone who tries this spell receives the same results that I have received from it.

Blessed Be! <3
Zili

Post by Zili »

these are pretty nifty. the bottles and Black_Tail's spell boxes she had sold have inspired me to do the same with some trinket boxes i'm painting to sell online.
Miss Pixie

Post by Miss Pixie »

Zili wrote:these are pretty nifty. the bottles and Black_Tail's spell boxes she had sold have inspired me to do the same with some trinket boxes i'm painting to sell online.
That sounds great! Now that you mention it, I have a spare box with a swivel lid that I could use as a spell box! =D

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”