protection prayer...?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Solairis

protection prayer...?

Post by Solairis »

Hey yall one of my friends needs a protection prayer for her son to say when he feels scared and unsafe. Can anyone suggest one that isn't openly Wiccan? I know it sounds odd to not want it openly Wiccan but I don't know what her views are about Wicca. She is a dear friend of mine, so any help is much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: protection prayer...?

Post by Symandinome »

Here is a Christian prayer that I am sure you can adapt as you see fit. Why dont you just tell the boy to "pray to god" to take his fear from him and to be with him and protect him always though?

Prayer Against Fear and Anxiety

Fear and Anxiety Prayer

Thank you, Lord, that You are my strength. I trust You and I will not fear for You are with me. If You are with me, who can be against me? I rejoice that You have given me a spirit of love, power, and a sound mind. I give you my fears (name them). Lord, I commit all these things to You that You would establish them and cause my thoughts to become agreeable with Your will. Thank You that You will show me the way out of anxious thoughts and give me courage. Thank You that as I make my requests known to You with thanksgiving, You give me peace in my heart and mind. You are my strength and my power.

In Jesus name, I cast down all imaginations of rejection, failure, worthlessness, and any thoughts that are contrary to Your word. I rebuke the spirit of fear that would try to torment me and I command it to flee in Jesus’ Name. I have been made righteous by Your blood, Jesus, and I can do all things through You because You strengthen me and give me favor and wisdom. I choose not to think negatively or worry about what man thinks of me, but I will think about things that are good and praiseworthy. I will put into practice the things You have taught me, and I will follow Your leading. I will fear no evil for You are with me. You go before me, Lord, and You are my rear guard. You comfort me when I feel weak. Your plans for me are for good and not for calamity. I praise You, Lord, for Your unfailing love and faithfulness. You are awesome and almighty and I am humbled by Your grace.

Help me to comprehend Your unfailing love for me for Your love is perfect and casts out all fear. I want to walk in your peace that surpasses understanding. Help me to put You first in my life above all else keeping my mind focused on You and Your faithfulness and grace.

I submit my life to You, Lord, and I give you the glory for every good thing for all good things are from You. You are glorious and just and I praise Your Holy name.

In Jesus name, Amen.
FireQueen

Post by FireQueen »

If your friend is open to crystals maybe gift her son a black tourmaline and a rose quartz.

Placed under the child's pillow, the tourmaline will help dispell negative energy and fears and help reduce bad dreams if your friend's son is having nightmares; the rose quartz will bring calm, peace and love to him.

He can hold the crystals each night and then place them under his pillow himself before he lays down for sleep so that he feels empowered and in control of his own emotional state.

There are numerous prayers that can be adapted ~ check out the Google search results.

Brightest blessings.
No one in the world can alter truth. All we can do is seek it and live it.
Ula

Post by Ula »

When my niece was afraid of lightning I got her a dragon figure that I told her would eat lightning if it got to close to the house. She was very excited. Maybe something like that would work, you could charge it to help his fear and anxiety. Kids are pretty open to that stuff. You wouldn't have to tell your friend about the charge.
Miss Pixie

Post by Miss Pixie »

Here's a really good one for Wiccans and non-Wiccans alike:

'Guardian Angel from heaven so bright,
Watching beside me to lead me aright,
Fold thy wings 'round me and guard me with love,
Softly sing songs to me of heaven above.'

source: Spells of Magic

Blessed Be! )0(
Solairis

Post by Solairis »

Thank you all for these wonderful suggestions I will gladly pass them along to her. She lives in Michigan so it would be kinda hard for me to give her something, but I will mention them to her. I"m pretty sure she would be open to that sort of thing. Miss Pixie, I will be honest with you, my blood went a few degrees cooler when I read that one...not that it is bad it just hold a very significant meaning to me and haven't heard / read it in a long time. Thank you, All of you.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”