Can you recommend a spell for business luck ?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
mmx

Can you recommend a spell for business luck ?

Post by mmx »

Hello,

I really need a spell to help my professional life going on. I have had my own business for almost 10 years already. It sounds like a profitable business huh ? well, in a first stage it was providing sufficient for a living, but in the past years it has become stagnant and it has been hard to make it move forward.

I promote a brand of products and it is unbelievable that each time we are about to close a deal for them ( sales or distribution ) something happens and it falls apart. Either the importer pulls out, just dissapears, has financial issues, etc. For the past 3 years we have been working hard to make it happen, with a professional work, yet nothing prosperes. I have a strong feeling that the brand was cursed so it would not work.... the partners who created it had issues between them and separated, so probably the bad vibes of the other partner impacted the brand. ::darkmood::

I am trying to slowly get out from the promotion of that brand to do other things, but that is also going slow. I really need to reactivate my professional life and make money for a living. I urgently need to pay some debts and believe me I am hard working, very dedicated and professional person ( I am not asking to win the lottery.... blue_flee )

Is there a way to :

a.- Know for sure if the brand has a problem and cleanse it, or just know it will not work so I walk away and stop loosing my time ?

b.- Make a spell to unblock the energies in my professional life so I can get more business on board independently, and those are succesful ??

Heeelp...... thanks so much.....
orestes903

Re: Can you recommend a spell for business luck ?

Post by orestes903 »

I'm sorry to hear you are having financial issues like so many others at this time. First, how is the product itself? Are you the only promoter or are there others? If so, how are they doing? If the product is not profiting for any business I would say its a dud. I would be weary of a money spell since the money must come from somewhere. Maybe a short term good luck spell may help. I would do some research and find a particular you like (there are so many).

Orestes
FireQueen

Re: Can you recommend a spell for business luck ?

Post by FireQueen »

I posted >> this << some time ago ~ some of it may be useful for you.

A piece of Tarot focused earth magick is to invoke the aid of the Lord of Works (III Disks) and the Lord of Gain (IX Disks).

Make your decision about whether or not to continue with the current product promotion.
Focus your intention that your business will thrive and succeed, that is: regardless of what decision you make re the product. Focus only on success!
If you own a Tarot deck, take the III Disks (or Pentacles or Coins as the case may be) out of the deck, or if you don't have a deck handy then obtain or create a representation of the III Disks, cleanse and charge it and affix it to the northern-most wall of a private room (bedroom / office / personal work space).
Leave the card in place for approximately one year or at least for as long as the initial stages of your business redevelopment.
Take the card down, and again with intention, affix the IX Disks or a representation of it for the subsequent eight years.
During the ninth year examine ideas for new business growth and development so that you are ready to expand at the commencement of the ninth year.
Repeat the above cycle if you feel the need at the commencement of the tenth year ~ a new nine year cycle begins.

Brightest blessings.
No one in the world can alter truth. All we can do is seek it and live it.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”