Your First Spell..

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
CristryShannon

Re: Your First Spell..

Post by CristryShannon »

hmm..let me think...yeah my first spell that worked and i use it a lot since then is a stop the rain spell! I was so happy that the spell worked that night that i jumped of my bed and danced and my brother came to my room and said "Catherine are you ok?" and i said "Yeah im great!What the strange is on me and you look my in that way...it's not the first time that im dancing!" i was really whatever! I felt so great...i still feel so happy when a spell is working...!I love being a witch!!
The best words of <3 are hidding into the silence of a look...
What can't be heard it doesn't mean that it's not there...!
lunarwitch0

Post by lunarwitch0 »

My first spell...was a prosperity spell, which didn't work and I don't know why...I swore I did it right...But anyway, I stopped doing spells for a while, and then today I cast a motivational spell on myself and after I blew away ashes of paper I burnt, I felt a burst of energy and confidence and I felt like I could take on the world and do anything! Kind of a cool result. I just hope the spell keeps working and doesn't wear off or something.
Lucy720

Post by Lucy720 »

Well the first spell that i did that worked was a few days ago when i was on the bus to school the boys who usally bully and throw things at me were on the bus to so i did and spell to stop them form turning on me in my head
thankfully it worked :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: : lol:
Lucy
Ash Night

Post by Ash Night »

My first spell was a wishing pot :) not sure if it has worked yet or not since wishes take time so I'm still waitint :D
Blessed be!
13Lotuses

Post by 13Lotuses »

My first spell...

As I recall, it was a spell that was listed on this site (Blue Pentacle Banishing Visualization?). I'm not sure how well it worked the first time, but it seems to work pretty well for me now. Maybe I was doing something wrong before.
Growing from mud, although challenging, offers great promise.
sapph

Post by sapph »

i would like to learn a protection spell for my first ever spell, and i'd like it to be my own but i'm not sure where to start yet hmhm..
::darkmood::
Eclectic Wildflower

Post by Eclectic Wildflower »

The first spell I've ever done was on Monday, actually. I was hanging out with some friends(who knew I was Wicca and what it meant) and they wanted to do a spell. We did a good luck spell. Doesn't seem to have come into effect yet.
Amaris

Post by Amaris »

I think the first spell I did was when I was about 12 (I don't recall actually doing spells before even if in my mind I was still reciting spells until then). I did it because I wanted to see my grandfather, who is an important person in my life. I missed him a lot and I couldn't go visit him. And the next day he knocked on my door. I was so happy and that was one of the moments that made me think more deeply at what path I want to choose in my life. Sometimes I still can't believe it actually worked and so quickly! And it was a spell I made on the moment. I did it more from my impulse and I invented the spell on the spot, I lighted a white candle and I did it at my opened window while the wind was strong. I thought that the wind will carry my words and my feelings that I put in it to my grandfather. And so it was. He came. :D smileylove
Mockingjay

Post by Mockingjay »

Well..when I was younger, me and a friend would try to magically lock doors, read minds and become invisible. I discovered that she was just using the lock on her bedroom door (I was so gullible) and soon realised that magick is a whole lot more than that.
My first 'real' spell was a forgiveness spell to fix harsh words and soothe feelings between my best friend and I. It was a nature spirits spell involving the healing power of water (the brook at the bottom of my garden). It worked; my best friend acknowledged that I hadn't meant to upset him and that things had just gotten out of hand.
The first spell I ever wrote was a protective spell for that same friend. I'd had a dream about him dying and it worried me because I sometimes dream small things that then happen. So I wrote an angel protection spell for him. That's worked to this very day! x
Jola21

Post by Jola21 »

First spell I did was when I was 12
Sadly was a love spell which resulted in us hating each other. I was just "messing around" with magic I had no idea if it would work
My friend and I did it together. My bundle caught flame and her's didn't and so mine worked. we dated for about a week (grade school dating) lol and I don't even remember how the breakup happened but it did and till this day he still dislikes me.. but I took comfort in the fact that he was an still is a MAJOR jackass lol so I don't feel like i'm missing anything. A good spell I did was to get myself out of a relationship I was trapped in..It was a binding spell. It worked.
DaRkMoOn

Post by DaRkMoOn »

My first spell was an eye color changing spell but I guess it doesn't count 'cause later I found out that no spell can make ur eye color change.I recently did a hair growth spell and I'm still waiting for the result :)
angelstar77

Post by angelstar77 »

well after reading some of the responses my first spell is quite different. After all we are all different, that's what makes us all so interesting. lol....
anyways my first spell was to allow peace to my inner self after blaming myself for my first husbands death. I know i did not cause it, i actually left him due to his love of drugs and could not longer be around it after the years we had together. A wonderful person helped teach me how to release a curse that i put on myself years ago and following the next day while i was alone in my home before i went to get my kids I wrote and performed my first spell and ever since then i have finally found inner peace. Something I truly needed.
Blessed Be!
EmeraldRose

Post by EmeraldRose »

The first spell that I ever cast was also my first successful spell! About 2 months ago (I haven't been a witch long) my grandma had a bonfire and it was a real downer when it wouldn't light so I preformed a quick Fire starting spell to give the small blaze a boost and within a couple of seconds of me chanting the fire soon stood tall and burnt of my eyebrows! :? YIKES!
Was jpearce1997 now EmeraldRose! )O(
Danae

Post by Danae »

My very first spell was a couple of months ago (before I had even decided I wanted to be a witch). It was a protection spell to deflect ill wishes, in which I had to use thread and matches to weave an "eye" which I then hung in my room.

I do feel it has worked, and I use it to remember the power I have over my life. :)
Ember Nightwolf

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

Mine was A finding spell I got from the Children of website. I was really pleased because I just imagined a circle of gold light around me, and just that raised the energy really well... the spell worked: I'd lost my phone charger for months and then found out where it was... my brother had it >.< unfortunately that did mean i didnt acctually get it back: i hadnt asked for that, only to be led to it. I've been much more specific since then :D
There are three sides to a coin.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”