Familiar Healing Spell?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
incenseNpepRmints

Familiar Healing Spell?

Post by incenseNpepRmints »

Hello all,

Just curious if anyone had a healing spell for a familiar? My familiar (she's more than that to me actually - she's truly my best friend/child lol) is 14 years old and has a lot of benign (yet fast growing) tumors that impede her movement. The vet says she's in perfect health aside from the tumors - especially for her age - but they are inoperable because of her age. I was hoping for a spell that concentrated on her tumors perhaps? I would write one but I'm not sure where to start. Any help is much appreciated. BB!!
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: Familiar Healing Spell?

Post by Symandinome »

you can try a little form of sympathetic magick. Do this during the waning of the moon which is the time when the moon goes from full to dark. Which as of the date of this post is currently happening.

Depending upon how many tumons the poor baby has you will need that many oranges. Take each orange and rub it on the tumor all over in every direction while invisioning the tumors energy going into the orange. Do this for each tumor with a seperate orange then take the oranges and place them outside in view of the full sunlight but in a place where they will not be disturbed by humans and where you will not be tempted to go back and look at them.

Once you place them where they are to remain say:

As these symbols of the sun that have absorbed the tumors, shrink and disintegrate from the suns rays in like fashion may *pets name*'s tumors shrink and disappear.

Walk away and forget about them.

Go back to your cat and hold him/her and close your eyes and just love on the cat for a a few minutes and calm your mind then while still holding the cat envision you and the cat out in the sunlight and the suns rays beaming down on you then picture that cats tumors shrinking and then disappearing altogether.

While still holding the cat finish the ritual by envisioning the following:

See you and the cat outside yet again but this time picture the sun and the moon standing side by side with each other and see each of them sending a beam of light directly to you and the cat. First see the lights coming seperately from each the sun and the moon but as they course down to you see them twist and wrap around each other to become one beam and let that beam encompass you and the cat fully see it in vivid detail. After a few minutes of this then see the beam stop and retract back into the sun and the moon and say outloud:

"It is done"

thats it :)
incenseNpepRmints

Re: Familiar Healing Spell?

Post by incenseNpepRmints »

Oh thank you so much - we appreciate it :)!

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”