haha, I am SOOOO tempted :)

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Danimay54

haha, I am SOOOO tempted :)

Post by Danimay54 »

If you haven't read my post in the questions forum, i'll fill you in. My workplace sucks. bad. The administrator is just ridiculous, he sleeps with the caregivers, shares extremely inappropriate jokes, wont enforce state laws, the works. We are getting a union involved and the corporation is pissed. They are lying to us and threatening to fire us if we talk about it. They've frozen all wages for the past 2 years, people have been working there for almost 10 years and they have only gotten 2 raises. It is just a terrible, terrible place.

well.... i stumbled across this spell... haha, it sounds like a really good one, and I am so, SO tempted to do it.

Spell to wreck havoc at a business
Get a coconut and open it carefully, so that you have 2 or 3 large pieces of shell which can be put back together and sealed. Obviously, you'd drain out the water.

Collect whatever you could connected to the establishment, business cards; something signed in an official capacity with the title of the signer, letterhead, etc. and put them in the largest piece of shell. It makes things so much easier if you can break the coconut in 2 pieces, so that one is as large and cup shaped as possible.

Then, add coffee grounds (to darken the situation) lemon juice and vinegar (to sour the situation), lots of cayenne pepper (to heat things up and make them volatile). Some kind of hard liquor might be a good addition so that the people who should be paying attention to the situation get *drunk* and stupid and sloppy with the business.

Put the coconut shell pieces together and seal them up securely with melted wax (red, black or white would be the colors I'd use).

Take the coconut to a dump or some place strewn with trash and garbage. Kick it around the area as if you're kicking around a soccer ball (get the whole works shaken up and unstable) then tuck the coconut amongst the trash so it's hidden.

For now, i will refrain myself... I have a feeling they have theirs coming anyways. [/b]
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

If you seal it with wax and kick it, it's going to break apart. You need to let the pieces dry out or bake them so the liquid is out and then super glue it. Then you can put wax over the cracks and kick it around.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

that is funny :3
branwenwillow

Re: haha, I am SOOOO tempted :)

Post by branwenwillow »

very nice :mrgreen:
Purewitch22

Re: haha, I am SOOOO tempted :)

Post by Purewitch22 »

Haha! That'll be fun! ;)
Blessed Be!
If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing." — Julie Cuccia Watts

“When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” —
Margaret Drabble

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, /
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” — William
Shakespeare
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all
the difference." — Robert Frost

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”