Nightmare spell. Can anyone help???

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
pandoram

Nightmare spell. Can anyone help???

Post by pandoram »

I am prone to bad dreams and nightmares on a daily basis. I have tried a few nightmare spells but they are not working. I'm wondering if anyone can give me a powerful nightmare spell.

Thanks all for your time.
Wishes

Post by Wishes »

I don't know of one that takes away your nightmares, but I have used one that directs the ill dreams toward someone else...

If you are interested:

I have been plagued by these ill dreams,
All they do is make me want to scream.
Send these nightmares upon their way,
Let (name) experience them this day.
So mote it be

Best wishes :)
~Best Wishes in Everything You Do~

Wishes
Seaspirit

Post by Seaspirit »

Just as an idea...you could try practicing lucid dreaming.

That way as you control your dream, when anything bad enters it, you can cast it out.
In Light is birthed discovery.....in discovery is birthed the journey of power.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Are those reoccuring dreams? If so you could use this approach. I had reoccuring nightmare over years every night, this helped in a short time:

Write down all the symbols of the reoccuring dream, know how they normally interact. How the story works and how it ends. Then write another end. This could be how you feel a lot of energy and just burn the one who follows you, or how your guiding spirit comes to your aid or whatever your dream is about.

Link the story to your symbols. I had this dream where there were alway stairs involved with heavy gaps in there. So I imagined a crowd of little men repairing the stairs while I was relaxing and watching the nearby forest grow. Then my guiding spirit showed up and we went together upstairs.

When you are ready with the story, then close your eyes, and imagine the whole dream vividly with your alternate ending. Make sure it has an ending otherwise your dream will start later on again ;)

Everynight when you have this dream, write it down afterwards, with the alternate ending, even if you haven't dreamt this ending.

Of course, nightmares have a message to bring. But sometimes you already know the message or the nightmares really interfere with your daily life and only weakens you, Than it's just time to stop them. The above way is a very good (and often tested by many) way, which is especially for reoccurring nightmares. But still you have to fix the underlying problem which produced the nightmares.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”