Unbinding Spell (not by me!)

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Greek_Male_Witch

Unbinding Spell (not by me!)

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I just found this spell on internet and I thought to share since, a lot of people might be binded and need help

Items you will need

* 5 BLACK Candles
* salt

Casting Instructions for ' Unbinding Spell'

put the candle at the points of a pentagram light all 5 candles starting with the top of the pentagram form the rest of the pentagram with the salt and chant
For this life i return the gift
for this soul return the power
for this being return to him/her the born magic
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Uhm, I'm not so sold on the spell/chant. It sounds like you're offering your life and soul for power. Which I don't think was your intention. You might want to reconsider the phrasing of the chant. "To this soul, return the power" perhaps? Phrasing is key here
Greek_Male_Witch

Hmm

I don't know what you mean exactly, can you give me an example?
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

You say "for this soul, return the power". It sounds like "return my power, and I'll give you my soul." The chant would be better written like this:

"To this life, return the gift,
To this soul return the power
To this being, return the born magic."

Of course, it doesn't rhyme, and probably could be written better in general, but I am super busy today and don't have time to write up my own unbinding ritual, so I just fixed the chant on this one for you.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

I like that chant NightRose.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Greek_Male_Witch

wow...

I didn't noticed that, thanks NightRose you are right. thanks for correcting this (its not mine though but thanks for correcting it for me!)
dab0509

Unbinding Spell

Post by dab0509 »

This is a ritual I wrote for a friend of mine. It's basis is Pegan, and you should know that those with an affinity for air are best to perform this ritual.

Draw a salt circle in a sacrad place. In the shape of a pentigram, put five white candles.

Chant:

To the Goddess,
I call to thee.
Restore whats mine,
and set me free.
I call the air,
to clear the bind.
Restore whats right,
restore whats mine.

Solvo mihi iam , paro mihi solvo.
Solvo meus vox , beatus exsisto.

Blessed Be

(The translation of the latin is: Release me now, set me free. Release my power, blessed be.)

Hope this helps. :)
Greek_Male_Witch

Hey...

Nice... may I use the last phrase in english? or I should say it as it is in Latin?
dab0509

Re: Hey...

Post by dab0509 »

Greek_Witch wrote:Nice... may I use the last phrase in english? or I should say it as it is in Latin?
You should probobly say it in latin. However, if you find the pronunciation tricky, you can do it in English. It wont be "as" powerful, but if the binding isn't that strong, then you should be good. Good luck with the ritual. Remember to picture the binding or restraints coming undone while you do the ritual. :)

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”