Spell to reveal diety

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
WiccanBoy94

Spell to reveal diety

Post by WiccanBoy94 »

I'm wondering if anyone has any spells that can help me reveal the diety that is trying to contact me.
Greek_Male_Witch

hi

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

you mean deity? I have a method with tarots but I don't know if you are a tarot user, pm me if you want details.
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Y0m

Re: hi

Post by Y0m »

Greek_Witch wrote:you mean deity? I have a method with tarots but I don't know if you are a tarot user, pm me if you want details.
I use tarot and would be interested in this. You can't post it here?
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
NightRose
Banned Member

Re: hi

Post by NightRose »

Greek_Witch wrote:you mean deity? I have a method with tarots but I don't know if you are a tarot user, pm me if you want details.
This is the second time this week that I've noticed you posting "I can PM you..." etc. Seriously? If you're going to post a response, post the spell for everyone. If you're going to be secretive, don't even bother to post a reply to the thread, just PM the person. There is no reason to not be able to post spells on here. I might be understanding if it was a very questionable or edgy spell, but it sounds like you're going to teach him how to use tarot cards. What if someone else has the same question? Do they all have to PM you?
Greek_Male_Witch

wow

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Back off Moderator, I just don't know if its ok to post it here, but if it is I will post it here,

its kinda difficult for me to design it here but here is the link of my online B.O.S. you can download it (the link is direct to the spread)

http://www.box.net/shared/btf6n2yi4o

I don't try to be secretive by the way, I just didn't knew if I can post it, don't get mad at me!

Plus the credits are not mine, I found this spread on a site by a user.sorry I can't remember the name!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”