Help? About a spell I tried from here.

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Kayay

Help? About a spell I tried from here.

Post by Kayay »

Ok, I wrote down the spell from here awhile ago, whenever the last time I was logged in. It gave what to say, and writing the persons name down on paper, and on the outside, drawing an eye. The purpose being, to see how the person really sees you. I did tweak immediately a few things and steps within it, to make it more to what I feel I needed to do, ya know, aimed toward myself. Then you are supposed to place the paper under your pillow, and sleep on it, clearing your mind, think of the person as you drift to sleep, and recite. I didn't do it immediately, I kept the paper under my pillow for a LONG time, I wanted my energy to be clear and positive with the person before I tried it. Last night, was a good night it seemed.

Well, I can't find it again on here, to see if maybe I changed too much. Maybe that was the problem? Your dream is supposed to lead you to your answer.

I had a VERY vivid, and very clear dream about an entirely different person, where they told me things I had never heard them say before - about me. It was so vivid, that when I woke from it, the thing I was about to tell them, I was texting them, and then I realized before I hit send, "Wait, was that a dream?" Hahaha.

I dunno, any help or input would be appreciated.
Buttercup

Post by Buttercup »

I don't know what you changed,but maybe by putting so much of your personal energy into it changed it and led it towards that direction because deep inside you really want to know what this new person is thinking about you?Or it worked unexpectedly because the universe(God,Goddess,whatever you call it) is leading you towards this direction because it is better for you at the moment. That's what I'd think anyway if the same thing happened to me.I have tried this spell but it didn't work for me,I suppose I didn't put much energy into it because I was really tired,that's why it didn't work.
Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again.
Greek_Male_Witch

hmmm

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I was thinking to do this spell too! I'm sure the answer is in your dream, if you can't find it, then re-do the spell and try to notice carefully
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Greek_Male_Witch

hi

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Can you give me a link to the spell? or anyone? if you know what is the spell is being talked here, please tell me where to find it... thanks
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

Reveal What Someone Thinks of You.

I think that might be what you're looking for.

Thanks for letting us know that you had some success with the spell, even if you didn't dream about the right person. I guess that kind of sucks in a way, but I was impressed with your results. Maybe try it again and this time try to incorporate a photo or video of the person if you have one, to get them on your mind before you go to sleep. Seems like that would be more effective than simply writing their name down, but you should do that too, of course.

You don't have to follow the spell to the letter. It sounds like you did pretty well with it. You should probably do whatever you can to strengthen the thought of that person in your mind before you go to sleep.

Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

I'd just like to say that I too have tried this spell and it worked wonderfully. The messages I received in my sleep the night I cast it were perfectly clear. Very good spell indeed.
In a time of war and hate, we must use our love a empathy to heal the world. Becuase that is what it needs more than anything.

Say no to hate and take care of the God and Goddess' creation.
Kayay

Post by Kayay »

Thank you for your responses guys. I really appreciate it.

I was thinking about what you guys said and spent all day trying to depict more out of my dream, and I couldn't think of a thing. And I've been talking more to the guy recently, so he is fresh in my mind right now, so I think I'm gonna give it another go tonight.

I think I'm gonna redraw his name, and focus on a conversation we had earlier, and a picture of him before I go to bed. See if that makes any difference.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”