Niobe’s Spells

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

This is my personal spell

To call a (known) lover to you.
Also known as the booty call spell.

To be done under the full moon midnight.

ingredients:
- 6 Red candles small
- 6 White candles small
- 2 Pictures (one of said person and one of you.)
- Come to me oil
- Return to me oil
- Cleo oil
- Clay pot (to burn picture in, the aroma therapy one are great too.)
- Dark little jar

Anoint the white candle and the picture of your self in Come To Me Oil and Cleo Oil. Anoint the red candle and his piture with Return To Me Oil. place the candles 5 in apart take to 2 pictures and place them together face to face (stuck together) cover or put it in a dark place. Every night for 5 nights resite the following:

"From far bring him near.
How I really dont care.
Hear my voice remember my name.
As you sleep in your dreams I remain.
I call to you to came to me.
With all the desire you once felt for me.
Once you awake its (your name) you must see.
No phone calls, no texts will do
The warmth of my body is all for you.
I call you (his full name) my cries you must hear.
My message is more then crystal clear.
I call you (his full name) with burning desire.
In each others arms we'll quench this fire.
So I ask so let it be.
I call you (his full name) to come to me."

Every night move the candles closer together until they are side by side. on the 6th night take out the pictures and burn them and resite the following:

"Feel the desire as it burns in thee.
Feel the passion that radiates in me.
Hear my cries, my screams, my plea.
(His full name) lets let this desire free.
As I ask so let it be.
(His full name) come to me."

Add the ashes and oils to the jar and bury it upside down in soil close to where you live.
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

Confidence Spell

What you'll need: Shell, Yellow candle

Light the candle and hold it in your right hand. Say:

"Please give me confidence So I can be the best
I failed it once But now I will be better than the rest"

Pass the shell through the flame and say:

"May this be my lucky charm so my wish can come true"

Kiss the shell for good luck and pass it through the flame one last time and say:

"May my charm help me in all I do"
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

Self-Improvement Spell

Items needed:

-wooden clothespin
-black felt-tipped marker
-small piece or pieces of paper on which you have written the bad habit (s) or trait (s) you wish to dispel
-some black thread
-a pin
-black pepper

Shield, ground and center, cast circle, charge of the Goddess.
Sit quietly and meditate on changes you wish to occur.
Raise power by chanting the following:
"This spell I do, within my rights to be free
Darken my house no more! Begone! Begone from me!"
Color clothespin with black pen and tie pieces of paper (mentioned above) around the clothespin and secure with black thread.
Sprinkle clothespin with pepper, and then stick pin into clothespin while repeating the same chant.
Raise energy with chant and send off.
Ground, cakes and wine, thank the Goddess, open the circle.
Bury the clothespin near your front door.
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

Binding spell

A binding spell is used to stop someone from harassing you. If you can't do anything on a practical level to make them stop, a binding spell may be useful. It is best worked on a waning or dark Moon.

Note: This spell is not designed to cause harm, simply to prevent harassment.

Cut two layers of black cloth in the rough shape of the person you wish to bind and sew together to create a small poppet. Leave part of the head unstitched.

Fill the poppet with earth, a piece of smoky quartz and a piece of amethyst. Also include hair or nail clippings, or a photograph or sample of handwriting of the person you wish to bind.

Create a sacred circle, the an altar candle and a black candle. Hold the poppet out in front of you and say:

Creature of cloth thou art,
Now creature of flesh and blood you be.
I name you (Name of the person you are binding).
No more shall you do me harm,
No more shall you spread false tales,
No more shall you interfere in my life
Nor in the lives of my loved ones.
By the power of the Gods and by my will,
So mote it be.

Draw an invoking pentagram over the poppet. Now take some black ribbon or wool and begin to wrap the poppet like a mummy, leaving no space unwrapped and say:

I bind your feet from bringing you to harm me.
I bind your hands from reaching out to harm me.
I bind your mouth from spreading tales to harm me.
I bind your mind from sending energy to harm me.
If you continue to do so, let all negative energy be cast directly back at you!

Tie off the ribbon and hold the poppet in front of you. Visualize all the negative energy this person has sent you being cast back at them.

Wrap the poppet in a piece of black cloth and tie with a black ribbon. Say:

Great Mother, I have bound this person
From harming me and my loved ones.
By the powers of three times three,
By Earth and Fire, Air and Sea,
I fix this spell, then set it free,
'Twill give no harm to return on me,
As I will so mote it be!

Let the candle burn out while the poppet sits at its base. Then take the poppet and the remains of the candle and bury them in the ground or toss them in the ocean. Walk away without looking back.

Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

A SPELL TO BIND BULLIES

You Need: 3 black candles black thread one black pen a piece of paper an empty glass jar
This spell will not hurt your bully, it will just make them leave you alone.
Do this spell at midnight on a Saturday of a waning moon
(a period of time between a full moon and a new moon, the light is decreasing.
The opposite is the waxing moon, when the moon is moving from a new moon to a full).
Set the candles in a big triangle shape, big enough so that you can sit in the middle.
Light the candles. Write the bully's name on the paper, and draw an "X" over it.
Fold it three times. Say:
"I bind you (say their name)
so that you cannot hurt me anymore,
both physically, and emotionally.
Get out of my life, leave me alone.
I bind you (say name) I bind you."
Then tie the thread around the folded paper, and pop it in the jar. Screw on the lid.
Snuff out the candles (never, NEVER blow out candles after a spell, it pushes the
magick away). The next day, bury the jar off you property, or you can hide it in a closet
where it will not be found. If the black candles you used are small enough, you can put
them in the jar (do this at the end of the spell, not after you have screwed the lid on).
If not, burn them later until there is nothing left of them.

BASIC MAGICK BINDING

You can just write their name and wrap it in black cord, ribbon, thread, yarn,
with intention, or freeze it in an ice cube tray.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

hahahaha I am so mad at that booty call spell!!!!! hahahahaha
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

WITCHES PROTECTION BOTTLE

The following are the ingredients for a Witch's Protection Bottle and it works in two ways.
It not only protects you, but it will deflect the harm towards you back to the originator.

-A jar
-Nails, pins, razor blades, metal scrapings any small sharp objects
-Piece of paper

WITCH'S PROTECTION BOTTLE

Get a glass jar such as a Mason jar, or even a baby food jar, anything that has a lid to it.
Fill the jar halfway with small sharp objects such as pins, metal scrapings, broken glass, razor blades, etc. Be careful when you are filling the jar! Once the jar is half full with these objects, fill the jar up with a holy water mixture of salt and water, write (protect (your name) from any and all harm that may come) add this too the jar.
Put the top on the jar and be sure it's secured.
This jar should be buried in the ground at least twelve inches deep.
As long as the bottle remains in the ground, you will be protected from harm that is sent your way. If you bury the jar somewhere away from home, and you wont know if it will still be there in a year (City Witches don't always have backyards!), then be sure to repeat this process each year.
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

Earth Ritual wrote:hahahaha I am so mad at that booty call spell!!!!! hahahahaha

Sorry my friends call it that for short the name just stuck. There's a funny story behind it i can tell you it some time lol
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

This is a personal spell i write for a friend going thru problems with an ex.

Protection/Binding Spell

Ingredients:
- 1 Black candle.
- 1 White candle.
- 1 Orange candle.
- A Black Ribbon or Thread.
- Sea Salt.
- Fiery Wall Of Protection Oil.
- I Can You Cant Oil.
- Restless Oil.
- Something belonging to the other person. ( A picture is ok but some thing personal is better, like nail, hair, blood, body fluids)

Preparation:
Write you name on the Orange and White candle. Then anoint the Orange candle with Fiery Wall Of Protection Oil and I Can You Cant Oil.
Write the name of the person on the Black candle and anoint it with Restless Oil.
Anoint the White candle with Fiery Wall Of Protection Oil and surround it with sea salt.

Light the White Candle First and as it burns think about what the person is doing to you, how they are hurting you. Take all you emotions put them into a ball and light the orange candle as you light the candle let all you emotions go and say the following three times:

"I call upon all thats good and fair to come to me.
For Iam in dispear and in need of thee.
Please stand guard over me.
I need your assistance, I need your aid.
In this action that must be made."

Place the object or pic around the candle wrap the ribbon or thread around the Black candle and object all the time thinking of how this person is hurting you and how to stop this person from harassing you. then light the candle and say the following.

"I bind you (name) harming me.
from taking any action against me.
I stand my ground, now listen to me.
I am binding thee
From this day on you cant hurt me,
not physically, not emotionally, not finacially.
(person name) you have no power over me.
May all your action and bad intents against me,
come back to you three times three.
May you have no peace, no happiness no money until you do right by me.
I bind you (persons name) from doing any and everything against me.
So mote it be.

Let the white candle burn its self out.
When you finished make sure the object is covered by the Black candle so you can no longer see the object.
Put out the candle (never blow out a candle) snuff it out.
bury the object, its best to have it near you that way you have power over the person. If you have a house plant bury it there, otherwise bury it some place you go often.

You can find the oils on http://www.luckymojo.com/
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

Magical Herbs, Powders, Roots and more

Name of Herb: ABRUS SEEDS (LADY BUG BEAN, CRAB'S EYE, PRECATORY PEA, JEQUIRITY)
Use in Magic: A small red and black legume often carried in magic amulets for good luck.

Name of Herb: ACACIA LEAF
Use in Magic: Symbolizes the afterlife; the leaves are burned on charcoal to develop personal power.

Name of Herb: ALOES POWDER (BITTER ALOES)
Use in Magic: Used in a graveyard bottle spell to silence the lips of those who speak evil lies.

Name of Herb: AGRIMONY
Use in Magic: One of the few magic herbs believed to reverse a jinx, curse, or hex after it has been put on you.

Name of Herb: ALFALFA
Use in Magic: Kept in the home to protect against poverty; carried to the bank when you ask for a loan.

Name of Herb: ALKANET ROOT
Use in Magic: Ends the work of those who try to trouble your money matters or jinx your gambling luck.

Name of Herb: ALLSPICE BERRIES, GROUND
Use in Magic: Much used in magical spells prosperity, success, luck, and money gained through business ventures.

Name of Herb: ALLSPICE BERRIES, WHOLE
Use in Magic: Much used in magical spells prosperity, success, luck, and money gained through business ventures.

Name of Herb: ALTHAEA LEAVES
Use in Magic: To attract benevolent spirits to the home, to increase psychic ability, to heal and soothe.

Name of Herb: ALTHAEA ROOT
Use in Magic: To attract benevolent spirits to the home, to find treasure through psychic gifts.

Name of Herb: ANGELICA (ARCHANGEL, HOLY GHOST) whole root
Use in Magic: Enhances female magical power and strength, protects children.

Name of Herb: ANGELICA (ARCHANGEL, HOLY GHOST) root powder
Use in Magic: Enhances female magical power and strength, protects children.

Name of Herb: ANISE SEED
Use in Magic: A magick herb used to ward off the Evil Eye and also to increase personal psychic abilities.

Name of Herb: ARROW ROOT POWDER
Use in Magic: An old-time hand-dusting powder for gambling luck; combine with lucky Sachet Powders.

Name of Herb: ASAFOETIDA (DEVIL'S DUNG) powder
Use in Magic: Said to keep off diseases, evil spells, conjure work, and interfering law officers.

Name of Herb: ASPAND (ESPHAND, ESPAND, HARMAL, SYRIAN RUE) seed
Use in Magic: Used in ancient Zoroastrian and Muslim spiritual rites to protect from the evil eye.

Name of Herb: BALM OF GILEAD buds
Use in Magic: Comforts those who have lost in love, encourages the reconciliation of estranged lovers.

Name of Herb: BARBERRY
Use in Magic: Sprinkled in the paths of your enemies to bar their way and stop them following you.

Name of Herb: BASIL
Use in Magic: A magickal herb for money and success, happy family, and Peaceful Home; drives away the Evil Eye.

Name of Herb: BAY LEAF
Use in Magic: For protection and to avoid being jinxed, especially if you are doing a job on someone else.

Name of Herb: BAYBERRY ROOT chips
Use in Magic: Sprinkled on the money in your wallet to attract more money and good fortune to you.

Name of Herb: BEARBERRY (KINNIKINNICK) LEAF
Use in Magic: Native American spiritual smoke, also used as a psychic and spiritual incense and tea.

Name of Herb: BLACKBERRY LEAF
Use in Magic: Used to remove evil spirits from a home and to return evil to a person doing you harm.

Name of Herb: BLACK SNAKE ROOT (BLACK COHOSH ROOT) chips
Use in Magic: Provides magical protection and strengthens those who are weak, timid, afraid, or shy.

Name of Herb: BLESSED THISTLE
Use in Magic: Brewed into a magick herbal tea which is sprinkled around the home for protection from evil.

Name of Herb: BLOOD ROOT (RED PUCCOON ROOT)
Use in Magic: Strengthens family relations where "blood" ties bind you but respect is sometimes lacking.

Name of Herb: BLUE COHOSH ROOT (PAPOOSE ROOT)
Use in Magic: Used to protect people and places from evil; used by Native Americans to protect children.

Name of Herb: BLUE FLAG ROOT (WATER FLAG, SNAKE LILY)
Use in Magic: Used in money-drawing magic spells, for prosperity, and to bring wealth.

Name of Herb: BOLDO LEAF
Use in Magic: Said to repel and keep away evil spirits, bad customers, unruly people, and even diseases.

Name of Herb: BONESET (WHITE SNAKE ROOT) LEAF
Use in Magic: A famous magick herb that opposes unnatural illness and wards off snakes.

Name of Herb: BORAGE FLOWERS
Use in Magic: For peace in the home, tranquility in the family, and calm in domestic relationships.

Name of Herb: BROOM STRAWS
Use in Magic: To drive away witches and unwanted visitors; for magical protection from evil.

Name of Herb: BUCKEYE NUT, WHOLE
Use in Magic: Said to prevent rheumatism, arthritis, and headache, and to enhance male vigour.

Name of Herb: BURDOCK ROOT
Use in Magic: A cleansing, protective, and uncrossing magic herb, said to restore male nature.

Name of Herb: CALAMUS ROOT CHIPS
Use in Magic: Strong for winning in court and powerful to induce prophetic lucky number dreams.
(See Botanical Curios for WHOLE CALAMUS ROOTS)

Name of Herb: CALENDULA FLOWERS
Use in Magic: Strong for winning in court and powerful to induce prophetic lucky number dreams.

Name of Herb: CARAWAY SEED
Use in Magic: Believed to provide protection and to keep young children safe from illness and harm. $3.00
HER-CAL-SEED

Name of Herb: CARDAMOM SEED
Use in Magic: Used in magic spells intended to bring about lust, passion, and love in one not your mate.

Name of Herb: CASCARA SAGRADA BARK CHIPS
Use in Magic: Said to bring good luck and especially to help you win in court cases.

Name of Herb: CATNIP
Use in Magic: Used to captivate your lover with your special ways and to capture his or her heart.

Name of Herb: CEDAR WOOD CHIPS
Use in Magic: Used to draw a two-armed cross on the ground to peacefully cause an unwanted person to move.

Name of Herb: CELANDINE
Use in Magic: Said to keep off witches and law officers; helps one win in court by confusing opponents.

Name of Herb: CELERY SEED
Use in Magic: Believed by many to enhance latent psychic powers and to bring on prophetic dreams.

Name of Herb: CHAMOMILE FLOWERS (MANZANILLA)
Use in Magic: A magical herb used in gambling spells and washes, and also for uncrossing.

Name of Herb: Chaney Root (Chainey Root, Jamaican Sarsaparilla)
Use in Magic: Said to grant health, happiness and prolong life. $3.00
HER-CHN-ROOT

Name of Herb: CHERRY BARK
Use in Magic: Said to be efficacious in matters of love, romance, sexual attraction, and conjugal relations.

Name of Herb: CHIA SEED
Use in Magic: To stop gossip and back-biting; may be added to Slippery Elm Bark for this purpose.

Name of Herb: CINNAMON chips
Use in Magic: Believed to rapidly attract luck, money, and love; also for purification and protection.

Name of Herb: CINNAMON POWDER
Use in Magic: Sprinkled to attract luck, money, and love; also for purification and protection.

Name of Herb: CLOVER FLOWERS, RED
Use in Magic: Used in love-magic, for a prosperous marriage, and to insure conjugal felicity.

Name of Herb: CLOVER FLOWERS, WHITE
Use in Magic: A magick herb used for personal purification and to drive away evil influences.

Name of Herb: CLOVES, whole
Use in Magic: Said to attract good luck to your home, to stop gossip, and to help sustain friendships.

Name of Herb: COLTSFOOT HERB
Use in Magic: Burned with other magic herbs to aid psychic visions; removes sickness and mental problems.

Name of Herb: COMFREY LEAF
Use in Magic: Helps you hold onto the money you have or the money that you win while gambling.

Name of Herb: COMFREY ROOT
Use in Magic: Carried for safety and good health while travelling or when away from home.

Name of Herb: CORIANDER SEEDS
Use in Magic: To draw love to you, to stimulate passion, and to keep your lover faithful to you.

Name of Herb: COREOPSIS FLOWERS
Use in Magic: Golden coin-shaped dried flowers are used in gambling and money-luck baths and spells.

Name of Herb: COUCH GRASS (WITCH GRASS, DOG GRASS)
Use in Magic: Used in binding spells, both for love-magic and for evil purposes.

Name of Herb: CUBEB BERRIES
Use in Magic: Used to control a lover and to increase sexual heat; will also help you meet a new mate.

Name of Herb: CUMIN SEEDS
Use in Magic: Believed to keep evil and bad luck away from your home, to keep your lover faithful.

Name of Herb: DAMIANA
Use in Magic: Used to draw a new lover, to intensify sexual passion, or to bring back a straying lover.

Name of Herb: DANDELION ROOT, WHOLE
Use in Magic: Drunk as herb tea or carried in a bag to enhance psychic dreams and second sight.

Name of Herb: DEER'S TONGUE
Use in Magic: Used to get someone to love you, to obtain a proposal of marriage, also for court cases.

Name of Herb: DEVIL POD (BAT NUT)
Use in Magic: For strong protection from evil; also used as an offering to dark forces.

Name of Herb: DEVIL'S SHOE STRINGS
Use in Magic: For protection from crossing and gossip, for gambling luck, for job getting.

Name of Herb: DILL LEAF
Use in Magic: For folks crossed or jinxed in love, and for men who have had their nature taken away.

Name of Herb: DILL SEED
Use in Magic: To make you irresistible to the one you desire, and also to help you win in court.

Name of Herb: DITTANY OF CRETE
Use in Magic: Fed to the one you love to promote desire; burned to bring a vision of your future mate.

Name of Herb: DRAGON'S BLOOD CURIO chunks
Use in Magic: A magical plant resin carried for good luck, for making magic pacts, and to attract riches.

Name of Herb: Earth Smoke / Fumitory Herb
Use in Magic: Used as a money drawing incense herb.

Name of Herb: ELDER FLOWERS
Use in Magic: Sprinkled around property or carried for protection from criminals and from the law.

Name of Herb: ELECAMPANE
Use in Magic: A famous magical love herb; one of the three ingredients in Medieval True Love Powder.

Name of Herb: EUCALYPTUS
Use in Magic: To drive away pestiferous people and also for personal cleansing after contact with evil.

Name of Herb: FENNEL SEEDS
Use in Magic: For protection, to keep the law away, to strengthen a women's courage, to prevent curses.

Name of Herb: FENUGREEK SEED
Use in Magic: Carried with your money for prosperity, increase in wages, lucky money-finding, and wealth.

Name of Herb: FERN
Use in Magic: Used to prevent jinxes, to remove evil spirits from the home, to help ward off burglars.

Name of Herb: FEVERFEW
Use in Magic: A magic herb carried by clumsy or accident prone people to protect them from harm.

Name of Herb: FIVE FINGER GRASS
Use in Magic: For success in all the things that five fingers can do, to get others to do you favours.

Name of Herb: FLAX SEED
Use in Magic: Used to increase psychic abilities and mental powers, and for protection of children.

Name of Herb: GARLIC CLOVES (AJO JAPONES)
Use in Magic: Protective, powerful, and edible; used in cooking and to repel all manner of evil.

Name of Herb: GENTIAN ROOT CHIPS
Use in Magic: A love-drawing herb; carried in a conjure bag with the name of the one you desire.

Name of Herb: GINGER ROOT (JAMAICA GINGER)
Use in Magic: Fiery protection from evil magic; also heats up love affairs and sexuality.

Name of Herb: GINSENG ROOT (WONDER OF THE WORLD) POWDER
Use in Magic: For male vigour and nature, good luck in gambling, and to control your mate.

Name of Herb: GINSENG ROOT (WONDER OF THE WORLD)
Use in Magic: For male vigour and nature, good luck in gambling, and to control your mate.

Name of Herb: GOLDEN SEAL ROOT THREADS
Use in Magic: A magic herb used by those who seek wisdom, strength, and beauty, also better health.

Name of Herb: GRAINS OF PARADISE (GUINEA GRAINS)
Use in Magic: For good luck, protection of the house, to get a job, and to make wishes come true.

Name of Herb: GRAVEL ROOT CHIPS
Use in Magic: Carried when looking for a new job or when asking your boss for a raise or benefits.

Name of Herb: HAWTHORN BERRIES, WHOLE
Use in Magic: Sprinkle around the home to keep another person from trying to become your spouse's lover.

Name of Herb: HOLLY LEAVES
Use in Magic: For magic spells of protection of the home, to invite helpful spirits into the household.

Name of Herb: HONEYSUCKLE FLOWERS
Use in Magic: A twining vine with sweet-smelling flowers, it is used to entangle and tie a lover to you.

Name of Herb: HOPS FLOWERS, WHOLE
Use in Magic: Aids peaceful sleep when placed in the pillow; ends nightmares, brings beneficial dreams.

Name of Herb: HOREHOUND
Use in Magic: Said to keep off wild animals and packs of dogs around the home; medical aid for coughs.

Name of Herb: HUCKLEBERRY LEAVES
Use in Magic: Said to make your dreams come true; used by gamblers to produce lucky number dreams.

Name of Herb: HYSSOP
Use in Magic: A purification herb, for home cleansing, to put an end to crossed conditions, to take off a jinx.

Name of Herb: IRISH MOSS WHOLE PIECES
Use in Magic: To bring continuous good luck and a steady flow of money in business and gambling.

Name of Herb: Jasmine Flowers
Use in Magic: Said to aid in the reception of psychic dreams and to enhance the power of love herb mixtures.

Name of Herb: JEZEBEL ROOT, WHOLE
Use in Magic: Attracts men with money; also used in the famous curse of Jezebel against enemies.

Name of Herb: JOB'S TEARS
Use in Magic: Seven seeds used in a special seven-day magic spell to grant an important wish.

Name of Herb: JOHN THE CONQUEROR ROOT CHIPS AND PIECES
Use in Magic: For use in luck-magic spells and for making your own John the Conquer dressing oil
(See Botanical Curios for WHOLE JOHN THE CONQUEROR ROOT)

Name of Herb: JUNIPER BERRIES
Use in Magic: To increase virility in men, enhance sensuality in women, and to attract physical love.

Name of Herb: KNOT WEED (LADIES' THUMB)
Use in Magic: To bind, restrict or control a person's movements; to symbolically tie things down.

Name of Herb: LAVENDER FLOWERS
Use in Magic: To promote passion, romance, harmony, friendship, and cooperation with a lover.

Name of Herb: LEMON LEAVES
Use in Magic: For "cut-and-clear" spells to remove old conditions and open the way to draw a new lover.

Name of Herb: LEMON GRASS LEAVES
Use in Magic: For protection and to increase the power of all amulets; also for a good sexual time.

Name of Herb: LEMON MINT (BERGAMOT MINT)
Use in Magic: To break up bad conditions and promote health; to draw a new lover.

Name of Herb: LEMON VERBENA
Use in Magic: To magically break up or casue discord and strife between two people.

Name of Herb: LICORICE ROOT SLICES
Use in Magic: To gain power over others and control them; also to change someone's mind.

Name of Herb: LIFE EVERLASTING, YELLOW
Use in Magic: Brewed into an herbal tea that is drunk daily for longer life.

Name of Herb: LITTLE JOHN TO CHEW, CHEWING JOHN (GALANGAL) ROOT, POWDER
Use in Magic: Chew and spit this famous magic root to win in court.

Name of Herb: LITTLE JOHN TO CHEW, CHEWING JOHN (GALANGAL) ROOT, WHOLE
Use in Magic: Chew and spit this famous magic root to win in court.

Name of Herb: LOTUS ROOT SLICED
Use in Magic: Used in Lunar magical workings, for love, and for protection.

Name of Herb: LOVAGE ROOT (BO' HOG ROOT) SLICES
Use in Magic: To attract a lover of the opposite gender for romance and sexual passion.

Name of Herb: MAGNOLIA LEAVES
Use in Magic: Placed under the mattress for marital happiness, fidelity, and mutual sexual attraction.

Name of Herb: MANDRAKE ROOT (MAYPOPS)
Use in Magic: A famous root used by conjurers to create love-dolls and also for money-drawing magic.

Name of Herb: MARJORAM
Use in Magic: To drive off those who would harm your family; to protect home or business from jinxes.

Name of Herb: MASTER OF THE WOODS
Use in Magic: For mastery, strength, and control over adversaries, also used to prepare a healing oil.

Name of Herb: MASTER ROOT, PIECES
Use in Magic: A power enhancing herb for protection, psychism, luck, and to command respect from all.
(See Botanical Curios for WHOLE MASTER ROOTS)

Name of Herb: MINT
Use in Magic: An herb said to break hoodoo spells and jinxes and to gain mental strength during times of difficulty.

Name of Herb: MISTLETOE
Use in Magic: Sacred herb of the Druids; one of the three ingredients in Medieval True Love Powder.

Name of Herb: MOJO BEAN (ST. JOSEPH WISHING BEAN), WHOLE
Use in Magic: Carried for luck; used in magic spells to make wishes come true.

Name of Herb: MOTHERWORT HERB
Use in Magic: For the magical protection of women and children; to bring peace to the home and family.

Name of Herb: MUGWORT (ARTEMISIA) HERB
Use in Magic: Burned and inhaled for psychic abilities, made into tea to wash amulets and crystals.

Name of Herb: MULLEIN
Use in Magic: Used in "dark arts" spells and conjurations; burned with incense when raising spirits.

Name of Herb: MUSTARD SEED, BLACK (BROWN)
Use in Magic: To disrupt the activities of unwanted associates or troublesome, meddling people.

Name of Herb: MUSTARD SEED, WHITE (YELLOW)
Use in Magic: A symbol of faith, carried for protection and to keep trouble away.

Name of Herb: NETTLE
Use in Magic: A strong jinx-breaker herb when used as a sprinkle or brewed and drunk as a tea.

Name of Herb: NUTMEG, WHOLE
Use in Magic: A most powerful lucky charm is made from it by gamblers to bring in the winnings.

Name of Herb: OREGANO
Use in Magic: A magical herb said to keep the law away; also used to keep troublesome in-laws away.

Name of Herb: PASSION FLOWER HERB
Use in Magic: Symbolic of clinging love and of the crucifixion; brings peace and blessings to the home.

Name of Herb: PATCHOULI LEAF
Use in Magic: Used in both love-drawing and money-drawing magic rites, and to break jinxes.

Name of Herb: PEACH TREE LEAF
Use in Magic: An herb used to help students pass tests and to increase studious concentration.

Name of Herb: PENNYROYAL HERB
Use in Magic: To keep peace in the home, end family troubles, and help solve marital problems.

Name of Herb: PEONY ROOT slices
Use in Magic: To protect against misfortune, bolster health, break jinxes, and draw good fortune.

Name of Herb: PEPPER, BLACK
Use in Magic: To get rid of evil or to cast evil onto someone; to make someone move out of your way.

Name of Herb: PEPPER, RED flakes
Use in Magic: To make problems for someone, cause a break-up, make them move out; also for cleansing.

Name of Herb: PEPPER, RED whole pods
Use in Magic: To make problems for someone, cause a break-up, make them move out; also for cleansing.

Name of Herb: PERIWINKLE
Use in Magic: Placed under the mattress for love; carried to attract money and to dispel the Evil Eye.

Name of Herb: PINE NEEDLES
Use in Magic: A spiritual cleanser, draws steady money, drives out spirits, removes mental negativity.

Name of Herb: PLANTAIN LEAF
Use in Magic: A magick herb that is said to protect one against snakes and also against thieves.

Name of Herb: POPPY FLOWERS
Use in Magic: To induce psychic dreams and visions while you sleep; to confuse someone for love.

Name of Herb: POPPY SEEDS
Use in Magic: Used in magic spells to confuse someone; also used to dominate and morally weaken enemies.

Name of Herb: QUASSIA (BITTER ROOT) chips
Use in Magic: Used in controlling and domination spells to replace or augment the hair of the target.

Name of Herb: QUEEN ELIZABETH ROOT (ORRIS ROOT) WHOLE
Use in Magic: A famous hoodoo root used to attract men and to cause them to love you.
(See Botanical Curios for EXTRA LARGE WHOLE QUEEN ELIZABETH ROOTS)

Name of Herb: QUEEN ELIZABETH ROOT (ORRIS ROOT) POWDER
Use in Magic: Powdered hoodoo root used to attract men and to cause them to love you.

Name of Herb: RASPBERRY LEAVES
Use in Magic: Used in an herbal spiritual bath by women so that their men will not want to wander.

Name of Herb: RATTLESNAKE MASTER (CORN SNAKE ROOT, ERYNGO)
Use in Magic: For magickal protection from actual and symbolic "snakes in the grass".

Name of Herb: RICE, GREEN, WITH SHREDDED U.S. DOLLARS (LUCKY GREEN RICE)
Use in Magic: For use in a magic spell to being prosperity to the home and draw customers to a business.

Name of Herb: ROSE BUDS
Use in Magic: For conjugal love; combined with lavender and red clover tops in love-drawing spells.

Name of Herb: ROSE PETALS
Use in Magic: For good luck in love; also to remove any kind of love-jinxing someone has done to you.

Name of Herb: ROSEMARY
Use in Magic: Protects against evil, cleanses, ensures fidelity; gives a woman domination in the home.

Name of Herb: RUE (RUTA, RUDA)
Use in Magic: To break curses, hexes, or jinxes that have been cast upon you; to ward off the Evil Eye.

Name of Herb: SAFFLOWER PETALS
Use in Magic: Burned for love by gay men; mixed with Sampson Snake Root to draw a dominant lover.

Name of Herb: SAGE
Use in Magic: For wisdom, discernment, and decision-making; keeps off the Evil Eye; reverses magic spells.

Name of Herb: SAMPSON SNAKE ROOT CHIPS
Use in Magic: A root of power and strength, especially for men; used in making Jack-balls and mojos.

Name of Herb: SARSAPARILLA ROOT CHIPS
Use in Magic: For health, to draw money, to bless a house, and to arouse sexual passion.

Name of Herb: SASSAFRAS ROOT CHIPS
Use in Magic: Carried in wallet near money, helps you control and make your money go further.

Name of Herb: SELF HEAL (ALL-HEAL) LEAVES
Use in Magic: A magical herb believed to aid in matters of physical health and to cleanse the sick.

Name of Herb: SENECA SNAKE ROOT (MILKWORT, RATTLESNAKE ROOT)
Use in Magic: A magic herb to protect from liars, false friends, backbiters, and "snakes in the grass."

Name of Herb: SENNA LEAF
Use in Magic: Used to draw love from someone unaware of your interest, also for faithful love.

Name of Herb: SENNA PODS
Use in Magic: Mixed with other herbs to make a rinse water for laundry that keeps a lover faithful.

Name of Herb: SKULLCAP HERB
Use in Magic: To encourage fidelity; also used to magically attract gifts of money.

Name of Herb: SLIPPERY ELM BARK
Use in Magic: To stop all types of slander, gossip, and back-biting by strangers, neighbors, and family.

Name of Herb: SNAKE WEED (BISTORT, SMART WEED)
Use in Magic: For luck and money; to protect against snakes and false friends.

Name of Herb: SOLOMON'S SEAL ROOT CHIPS
Use in Magic: To increase wisdom and make wise decisions; for success; for protection.

Name of Herb: SPANISH MOSS
Use in Magic: Strange, grey plant used to stuff doll-babies ("voodoo dolls") and for enemy-work.

Name of Herb: SPIKENARD
Use in Magic: A noted love-herb, mentioned in the Bible and often used love spells, oils, and incenses.

Name of Herb: SQUAW VINE (PARTRIDGE BERRY) HERB
Use in Magic: Used by pregnant women to protect an unborn baby from being "marked" by jealous eyes.

Name of Herb: STAR ANISE
Use in Magic: Stops misfortunes, increases psychic power, brings back a lost love, increases good luck.

Name of Herb: SUMAC BERRY
Use in Magic: To be given a reduced sentence or fine in court cases; for making triple-strength Peace Water.

Name of Herb: TANSY
Use in Magic: Said to protect against the police, DEA, or INS looking into one's affairs.

Name of Herb: TEN BARK (CINCHONA) CHIPS
Use in Magic: To ward off or reduce the effects of unnatural illnesses caused by tricking or hexing.

Name of Herb: THYME
Use in Magic: To make money grow and stay with you; to promote good health; to stop nightmares.

Name of Herb: TOBACCO (BLACK CANDLE TOBACCO)
Use in Magic: To win in court; to reach folks when you don't know where they are.

Name of Herb: TONKA BEAN (LOVE-WISHING BEAN)
Use in Magic: Whole beans in pod; used in magic spells to make love-wishes come true; 3 per packet.

Name of Herb: VANDAL ROOT (VALERIAN ROOT) CHIPS
Use in Magic: Used in raising demonic spirits, making pacts, and casting evil spells.

Name of Herb: VERBENA (VERVAIN)
Use in Magic: One of the three herbal ingredients in magical Medieval True Love Powder.

Name of Herb: VIOLET LEAF CUT AND SIFTED
Use in Magic: Used in magic spells to heal a broken heart and to attract a new love to you.

Name of Herb: VIOLET LEAF WHOLE
Use in Magic: Worn in the shoe to attract a new lover, bring back a lost love, or heal a broken heart.

Name of Herb: WAHOO ROOT BARK CHIPS
Use in Magic: Used in a special magical rite of uncrossing, to take off jinxes and tricks.

Name of Herb: WALNUT LEAF
Use in Magic: An herb that is used in hexing, jinxing, crossing, and break-up spells.

Name of Herb: WALNUT DRIED WHOLE IN HUSKS 9 per package
Use in Magic: Used in a magic spell to rid oneself of ties to the past, to remove obsessive love.

Name of Herb: WHITE OAK BARK CHIPS
Use in Magic: Brewed into an herbal tea in which one bathes for purification, jinx-removal, and cleansing.

Name of Herb: WILLOW LEAF
Use in Magic: Brewed into an herbal tea in which one bathes for purification, jinx-removal, and cleansing.

Name of Herb: WINTERGREEN
Use in Magic: Draws money and good luck; aids in sexual matters; used to smoke gambling halls.

Name of Herb: WOOD BETONY
Use in Magic: Protective against evil spirits and disease; burned with Agrimony to reverse jinxes.

Name of Herb: WORMWOOD
Use in Magic: Protective magic herb, prevents accidents; stimulates psychic visions and contact with spirits.

Name of Herb: YARROW FLOWER, WHOLE FLOWER HEADS
Use in Magic: Breaks curses, increases psychic power, and stimulates courage in dangerous situations.

Name of Herb: YELLOW DOCK ROOT WHOLE
Use in Magic: Native Americans have preferred this root for the creation of effigy dolls for love.

Name of Herb: YERBA SANTA
Use in Magic: The name means Holy herb; kept on altars as an offering; brewed into a cleansing herb tea.
4 leaf clover

four leaf clover

Post by 4 leaf clover »

How about just a four leaf clover good luck charm?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Share your spells, knowlegde or anything that come to mind.

Post by SpiritTalker »

Bump to save I guess

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”