Niobe’s Spells

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Niobe Second

Niobe’s Spells

Post by Niobe Second »

This forum looks way better then mine way more helpful knowing so I would like to transfer all my post from my other forum to here. This is one of me spells here goes.

This is a personal spell that I wrote awhile ago but have put off using and contemplated using it. I have come to the conclusion yes I will be using it soon.

USE WITH CAUTION & DISCRETION

May It Come Back To You

Cast at night on a full moon. (I choose to do this under a full moon cause I'm a Cancer and fell more powerful under the full moon. You may choose any time you feel more powerful.)

Ingredients:

-Break Up Oil (if thats your case then use it if not it may be left out)
-Destruction Oil
-Inflammatory Confussion Oil
-Revenge Oil
-Reversing Oil
-Cayenne Papper
-Nettles (Can be left out)
-Black Candle (if casting on more the one person then use more)
-1 Rusty Nail
-A Picture Of Your Target (Or targets/ if you dont have one then use visualiztion)
-A Clay Pot Or Something To Start A Fire In
-Small Jar
-Piece Od Prach Paper
-Matches

Anoint the Picture and candle with the oils, place the rest of the ingredients in the clay pot with a little bit of all the oils. Take the candle/s and engrave the persons full name (as you may know names carries power) with the rusty nail and light it (all time time repeating, " May it come back to you.")
On the piece of prach paper write the following:

"For all the harm you've done.
may it come back to you.
For the ones you've hurt.
May it come back to you.
For the pain you've caused.
May it all come back to you."

"May you feel confused and empty, used and abused.
May others take advantage of you as you have done to others.
May all you've accomplished with your lies and betrayal fall apart.
May all your lies become undone.
May other see you for who you are.
May you watch unable to stop it as everything slips through your fingers like water."

"Let my cries for justice be heard.
May no innocent be harmed.
I curse you (the persons name.)
May all the harm you've done come back to you'
As I ask so let it be.
Let it all come back to you."

Take the picture and light it on fire place it in the clay pot.
Take the piece of paper and light it on fire too. Look up at the moon and repeat the words thinking of how this person wronged you and others.
Take the ashes and place it in the jar take the melted candle wax and add that too to with the rusty nail. Close it and anoint the jar then bury it upside down very deep. Some where it will not never be distured.

USE WITH CAUTION & DISCRETION
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

this one a friend e-mailed me i dont know where he got it from

To Lose Weight

Get yourself a gold medallion and have the likeness of a fish engraved on it. You can find this at almost any good jewelry store. A small, plane medallion will do fine. If not, the power of the internet is brilliant.

Chant the following over the engraved medallion:
"Golden fish, I wear you,
In the belief that you will make me thin and beautiful.
Curb my eating, and let me eat fish and good food.
That will make me thin."

Now wear the medallion and go on a diet. The pounds will melt away with no struggle and staying to your diet will be amazingly easy.
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

Now this one my sister swears by it and i have seen that it work so i just have to share (i have yet to try it i believe in letting things go)
NOW THE WARNING

Use this with care sometimes you may feel some one has wronged you but you must keep in mind some ppl do things with no real malice and then their not to blame and if you cast a spell like this it may come back to you casue that person really didnt wrong you willingly so here goes

Karma Retribution

If someone screwed you in any way, recite this 8 times.

Remember what they did to you, feel your anger rise and make a fist with your right hand. Push the emotions to the right fist, and recite:

“what you did to me,
I reverse times nine.
You screwed up a lot,
But you messed up this time.
All hate harbored inside of my heart,
Will power this rhyme, beginning the start.”

After your done, release the fist. Releasing the magick.
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

Lottery spell

Ingredients:
Lavender oil
Patchouli oil
Vanilla oil
Replica of a Lottery ticket
Sandalwood incense
7 Red candles
7 white candles
Black pepper
Cinnamon powder.

Procedure:
Arrange the red candle in a circle of cinnamon powder and the white candle in a bigger circle around it. In the middle of the concentric circles place your lottery ticket. You can either photocopy the original lottery ticket or make a duplicate with hand. It’s better if you make the duplicate with hand as the human touch is essential for the spell to function properly. Remember the numbers that are the potential winning numbers. Make a paste of the black pepper powder and the remaining cinammon powder with water. With that paste, write the numbers from memory around the candles. Make sure you never see the ticket to recollect the numbers. Once done, light the candles and the incense. Sprinkle the oils around the setup in an order starting with the lavender oil, followed by the patchouli oil and then the vanilla oil. Do not change the order. Whilst doing this make sure you repeat the following lines,

“O blessed light of the flames
Bestow thy luck on me tonight”

Repeat these lines 7 times. Then take the replica and place it under your pillow all night long.
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

ENLIGHTMENT SPELL AND RITUAL

This spell requires two blue candles and one candle to portray yourself, and sandalwood oil.
Anoint candles with the oil and visualize yourself being translike state. place blue candles on either side of the chosen candle, light the blue candles and say unto thyself:
Spirit guides/ higher self hear my plea
Come now and converse with me
Walk me and guide me through this veil trance, I ask of you

Now sit in a comfortable position and become aware of your breathing patterns. Inhale deeply, exhale deeply, listen to rhythmic body and breathing motions. become relaxed and close your eyes. Focus on your third eye and visualize red, orange, yellow, green, blue, blue, indigo, purple, and white in order. Hold each color for a count of five. Watch as it fades into each color, still focusing on third eye. Watch your breath and see your chest rise and fall with with air (eyes still closed) and watch your breath as it as it changes into waves. Now visualize a door on water. Visualize yourself go in and visit with your spirit guide and ask questions. trust he answers you receive. Walk out the door, watch the waves turn back into breathing patterns. now open your eyes and say upon yourself:
I return to earth again
Thank you spirit self and friends
Then blow out the candles in reverse order, first your chosen candle and then the blue candles.

This spell is very good to do before trying other in-depth spells.
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

This is one of my personal and favorite spell or better said chants I've been using it for years and it works very well

first get a sented candle, one that smells warm not fruity not floral not earthy. Some thing that smells milky, chocolaty or like baked cookies. Something that well calm you. (You know what will clam you best) Some aroma therapy are profect if their not floral or too earthy.
Place the candle in front of you then sit comfortably (in any postion that you feel comfortable is good) close your eyes and start taking deep breaths and let your self be engulfed by the smell, wait until your you feel calm and relaxed then say

"Lift my trouble ease my mind.
Let all the trouble infront of me be left behind.
Vanish or banish in quick time.
any and all consequence or reprecussions that may trouble this mind of mine.
So i ask, so let it be."

While saying it think of you problem and visualize how it can go away, what well make it go away.

Its best if you do it on a full moon at night before you go to sleep, or you can also do it in the bath.
I hope it works as well for you as it does for me.

Good Luck
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

I'm sure the ladies will love his one

To make a man impotent

You must take the piece of cloth reserved for both parties after sexual relations and tie it in sevenknots.
Then it must be weighted and dropped into a river.
The man will only regainhis sexual ablilties if you retrive the cloth and untie the knots.
Other wise he will never be able to proform again.

= Note for added affect you can use whats callled a male gender candle in blue to keep him from cheating (african juju & citronella oil). yellow and black is used to keep him from getting it up (mimosa oil) and redis used for better sex(happiness oil).
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

This may be done at any time, but preferably at the same time each day or night.
You will need a Green Candle and a White Candle. The Green candle represents the money, and the white candle represents you. Make sure you annoint the candles with oil first, thinking of your desire for money to come to you. Set the candles on your alter or table 9 inches apart. After doing this say...
"Money, money come to me
In abundance three times three
May I be enriched in the best of ways
Harming none on its way
This I accept, so mote it be
Bring me money three times three!"
Repeat this for nine days. Each day move the white candle one inch closer to the green candle. When the candles touch, your spell is finished. Make sure you visualize the money pouring in from the universe.
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

Protection Against Bad luck

Thrice around the circle bound
Bad luck sink into the ground.

Imagine 3 rings of astral energy surround you and capture you. Imagine feeling the ball and it being bouncy. Imagine words saying “bad luck” bouncing off the ball, see black energy balls coming and bouncing off, be creative. Try to do this On a Tuesday night
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

This i got from a book

Reverse a curse

Ingredients:
One white candle
Black pepper
A thin string
Sandalwood oil
A piece of paper
A Wok

Procedure:
If stricken by a curse, that you wish to free yourself from, evil or not, try this spell. Concentrate on the curse you need to reverse. Take the piece of paper and write down the curse you wish to reverse on it. Tie it with a thin string, making sure the string makes five perfect rounds around the roll of paper and tie a perfect knot to finish. Now light a small fire in the wok and ignite the candle and place it next to the window. Pass the roll of paper through the flame of the candle three times in succession. Now whisper the following lines three times
“As I say this blessed verse, unwanted curse, you shall reverse”
Make sure you concentrate only on these lines as you perform this spell. Once you recite these lines thrice drop the roll of paper into the wok. Add 3 drops of sandalwood oil into it and sprinkle some black pepper. Wait till the flames die out. If the paper has burned down completely, the curse has been reversed.
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

This one i got in a e-mail idk why the person sent it but I like it.

Warning Spell

"Blood turn black and flesh turn blue,
I will curse if you force me to.
By the left hand and the unclean food,
I'll curse your eyes, I'll curse your lies,
I'll call down a plague of flies.
Blood go black and flesh go blue,
Evil from me and back to you
My soul clean and yours on fire,
You f*ck with a witch you get burned, liar! "
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

SPELL TO CHANGE A SITUATION FROM BAD TO GOOD

Burn 7 white candles at 7pm on a Friday evening.
Place another shorter candle into a pot of soil.
After 10 minutes, blow out the white candles in turn and allow the shorter
candle to extinguish itself in the soil.
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

SPELL TO CHANGE FATE

(the wishing candle spell)
Be forewarned, changing may make some parts of your life stronger, yet other parts weaker.
Materials:
- A special candle chosen especially for the spell
- A pentacle with corresponding symbols like Saturn and symbols of what you wish to change written on it.
- 4 black candles smaller than the special candle (wishing candle)
Preparations:
Set up altar with the four candles in each corner, and in the center put the pentacle and the
wishing candle over it. Wait to do the spell until the full moon, and then make sure you do it
at night and where the stars are in full view.
Procedure:
On the new moon, look unto the sky for the 7 brightest stars. Hold up a lighter and say/chant:
"I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish this night.
For change of ______ this night I ask, and by the flame, I ask it last.
Seven brightest stars in the sky, light the flame I hold high."
With this light your lighter, light the wishing candle, and light the little candles in it's flame.
Now go about business as usual.
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

PROSPERITY SPELL

Things you will need: 1 gold candle 6 green candles 9 white candles
Pine oil (for anointing the candles) salt
The spell is to begin at one minute past midnight sun time on the night of April 30
(May 1), July 31 (Aug 1), Oct 31 (Nov. 1) and Jan 31 (Feb 1) In other words, on the first
minute of the cross quarter day. Spell:
All candles must be dressed with pine oil and then arranged as follows:
Gold candle in the center.
Green candles in a circle around gold candle.
White candles in a circle around green candles.
At one minute past midnight on the appointed day, trace a salt circle around the
outermost circle of candles, light the gold candle first, then the green candles,
moving deosil (clock wise), then the white candles, moving deosil.
Circle the altar three times, chanting:
"Orbiting Jupiter trine the sun, bring money on the run."
Do the chant 3 times. Sit quietly for a few minutes and visualize your monetary needs.
Then snuff (do not blow or pinch) the candles in reverse order
Niobe Second

Post by Niobe Second »

CANDLE SLEEP SPELL

Take a white houshold candle and light it without a word.
Walk counterclockwise around your bedroom three times.
As you do this, project simple protective phrases into the walls, floors, and windows such as:
"keep me safe" etc.
Next, walk clockwise three times in silence, meditating on positive, restful phrases.
Finally, blow out the candle, whisper the word "sleep" and turn in for the night.
Note that this spell does not need to be repeated to continue working.
Instead, simply light the candle for a few minutes each night, then whisper "sleep" again
before getting into bed. When the candle is completely spent, repeat the original spell
with a new white candle.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”