For Girls Only!!

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
Smolly

For Girls Only!!

Post by Smolly »

again never tried these myself, ive never had to (lucky me)

Massage oil for PMT (now boys are wishing they didnt open this post lol)

30 ml / 2 tsp of Almond Oil
6 drops of Rose Geranium Oil
2 Drops Of Lavender Oil
3 drops of Jasmine Oil

- Mix all the ingrediant Together In a small bottle (if you want to use a fairly big bottle make sure you work out the ingrediants!)

- Use the oils to gently massage your tummy and/or lower back (apparently also effective at relieving breast tenderness or even help growing pains if applied in that area)

- or you can add a few drops into your bath

Remedy For Period Pains

- 10 ml of Indian Brandy (available at pharmacies) in half a glass of hot water and a teaspoonful (not heaped)

or

- make a mug of peppermint herbal tea (very nice hehe) and add 3 drops of olive bach flower remedy.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I have an addition to that...

Chamomile oil is a wonderful massage for releaving cramps, particularily if you have a caring, tender partner to massage it in for you!

Also, Chamomile tea is good for circulation, among other things, and goes well with the massage. Add some honey!
Smolly

Post by Smolly »

honey is lovely and chamomile smells nice, i use chamomile shampoo or tea tree shampp for my horse in the summer lol
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

For your horse? Neat!

I miss my horses... I havne't ridden in over 10 years because I gave in to my fear, which I regret.
Smolly

Post by Smolly »

what was your fear?
and awww ten years is a long time =[
i would let you see my horse if you lived anywhere near me lol
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Well, I'm going to Scotland in 2 years for my honeymoon...

As for my fear, I grew up with horses. When I was really young I even took riding lessons, and I loved it. But in grade 3 (or 4?) my mom took the training lead off the horse I was riding, and he wasn't used to me. I brought him up to a canter which I was used to, but he got spooked or excited and went into a full gallop. I was scared but did ok, until he went straight for the fence and turned sharp to avoid it. I was thrown over and landed on a rocky patch on the back of my neck. I wasn't seriously hurt (only bruised and terrified). I am proud that I did get back on that day and finish the ride (with the lead back on) but I didn't ride again until I was a teenager on a horse that would have been just as happy sleeping.

If I get the chance I really want to do it again. I do love them, and I know he didn't do it on purpose.
Smolly

Post by Smolly »

aw im sorry to hear about that. still, anything is possible if you wanted to try it again, even if its just the one more time ^^
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

what is pmt?
Smolly

Post by Smolly »

that is why this is a girls post witch lol

PMT - Pre-Menstrual Tension
actually i read somewhere guys can get P.M.T but its just like a huge moodswing for a week and thats it (anything else and id be severely worried)
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

oh, i thouhgt it was pms, pre mentural syndrome, i will leave the topic now.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Same thing, really.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

what about ims?
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

You mean 'Irritated Man Syndrome'? I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get better! :P (jk!)
alondrianstargazer22

Re: For Girls Only!!

Post by alondrianstargazer22 »

Smolly wrote:again never tried these myself, ive never had to (lucky me)

Massage oil for PMT (now boys are wishing they didnt open this post lol)

30 ml / 2 tsp of Almond Oil
6 drops of Rose Geranium Oil
2 Drops Of Lavender Oil
3 drops of Jasmine Oil

- Mix all the ingrediant Together In a small bottle (if you want to use a fairly big bottle make sure you work out the ingrediants!)

- Use the oils to gently massage your tummy and/or lower back (apparently also effective at relieving breast tenderness or even help growing pains if applied in that area)

- or you can add a few drops into your bath

Remedy For Period Pains

- 10 ml of Indian Brandy (available at pharmacies) in half a glass of hot water and a teaspoonful (not heaped)

or

- make a mug of peppermint herbal tea (very nice hehe) and add 3 drops of olive bach flower remedy.
A teaspoon of what exactly
alondrianstargazer22

Re: For Girls Only!!

Post by alondrianstargazer22 »

Is indian brandy alcoholic like the actual brandy???

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”