Cleo is Dumb/Oil Containers

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
casnarl

Cleo is Dumb/Oil Containers

Post by casnarl »

Hiya,

What do you all use to put oils you make in?

I decided to make a bigger batch of the good luck/success oil I made in a different post and I decided to put it in an old spray perfume bottle so I could spray it on things/people/the air. And because my nails are very long at this point and when I stick my fingers into the little oil bottles I've bought online it all gets stuck under them in little oily pools :lol:

But now it's clogged. Probably because it was just a cheap bath & bodyworks bottle. I had it soaking all day which didn't work and so I'm going to put it in the dishwasher to try and get out whatever's clogged it but if that doesn't work my plan is to just transfer it to some other kind of not-spray bottle container or jar even though I think spraying it on stuff would be more fun.

So for future projects, what do you normally use?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Cleo is Dumb/Oil Containers

Post by SpiritTalker »

I use small glass bottles with screw on tops or recycled mini shampoo bottles with toggle or flip lids.
I think bath oil sprays have other ingredients that thin the oil so it sprays.
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

Well, I tried to just buy like a 12 pack of small jars off Amazon. I really need to get over my driving fear so I can actually go to stores :P
Something screwed up and they charged me twice (one order with all three items of my cart and one without the jars, which was an add-on item) so I ended up just canceling both and will have to reorder now.

I was wondering if empty beer bottles, washed properly, could be used as well. I'd obviously not fill it all the way. But I being in my early 20s have a lot of them :lol:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Of course! Recycling is preferred & a long time tradition in Crafting.

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”