creams

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
Ravenstar

creams

Post by Ravenstar »

My cousins friend is Wicca and she made a cream for her fore a cold sore. Anyway, she put it on and the next day it was complete gone. I've always wondered what that was. I would love to do stuff like that. What subjects would I look under to find out more? Thanks. Blessings. :flyingwitch:
Sakura Blossom

Re: creams

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Well, with what I know of, you could look into herbal remedies but you'd want to have a good grasp of what does what and what is toxic because herbs/plants CAN kill. I'm sure it's common knowledge, but I still want to add the disclaimer. Haha.

You can also look into some essential oil remedies, because aromatherapy oils CAN be applied with lotions but you'd again need to make sure that what you're using isn't toxic if it gets into your system somehow.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

Whatever else is in it probably has camphor and some sort
of strong healing herb...
Can you find out what's in it ???
I would imagine a lot of us here have need for it !
My Mom always said they show up when there's a
disturbance in the belly...and what I know will
calm the gut is Ginger root...but that's different !
I'll be waiting on baited breath !
:flyingwitch:
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

I have an old recipe for what was know as "stomach water" from the 15th-16th century. It acts as a cold and flu relief if you do not wish to use things like Day-quil. Works quite well actually. I also use an organic Apple Cider vinegar mixture when I feel a cold coming on which works well in tandem with the stomach water syrup. Shortens the length and can prevent.

I'd like to know what that salve is your cousins friend used. Must work well for cuts too.
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

Im completing an herbalist certification and Im learning so much about herbs. Id check out the herb section on this forum for some ideas. Just be careful what herbs you use, some are toxic.

Ive been making my own salves, tinctures etc. Its fun and great to share.

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”