cure-spell for spine problem?

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
Kat
Banned Member

cure-spell for spine problem?

Post by Kat »

a friend has some problem at the 6th thingy of the spine, I don't rly know what it is but he can't turn his head coz it hurts. I don't know why but I care to help him anyway I can; I ve problems of my own and my parents have others as well; but I didn't care that much about my parents health or mine. he doesn't believe in spells but I do. any spell r ritual to help him?
*Blessed Be*
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: cure-spell for spine problem?

Post by Seraphin »

Just to remind you Kat that Healing spells or rituals are meant to "accompany", not to replace, standard medical practices.

I don't have specific healing spells to cure such dis-ease. However, I would just like to say that Yoga is good for spine poeblems, but it's so important to do it correctly (which, I think, means working with a trainer or at least a good video). Simple stretching is a good start for building strength in spine problems and neck issues. Gentle movement treatment is important to prevent stiffness and pain.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”