Reputable online herb sources?

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
Pinkpower_80

Reputable online herb sources?

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

I really want to buy some herbs & online shopping is my best bet since I'm unable to drive plus we don't really have anywhere around here that I could buy any in person.
However, I'm afraid that if I buy them online they may not be the real deal. Does anyone have any links to a reliable & reputable (not to mention affordable lol) online store?
Does anyone here sell herbs & essential oils?
Alura Noel

Re: Reputable online herb sources?

Post by Alura Noel »

'

I haven't bought from many places but have you checked any health food places around your area? A lot of the times they will have some herbs (including prepared stuff as well) and essential oils to buy.

If you don't wanna go out and about to look for places like that I have bought things from Mountain Rose Herbs. I've only had good experiences with them. Always check the monthly specials because a discount is better than nothing. ;)

They also have other things like wax and butters, oils, teas, containers and packaging.

'
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Nice site! Thank you. I'd love to check out a natural foods shop but I'm not aware of any close enough by me. I rarely ever have a chance to even get out of my house anyway. :(
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

I love Mountain Rose Herbs... seconded!
Vervain

Post by Vervain »

Does anyone know of similarly reputable online herb vendors that sell in smaller units than pounds? A pound of anything seems to me like a lot to keep around...
Vervain

Post by Vervain »

Nevermind, I now see that they offer 4 and 8 oz options for many herbs. Thanks for the tip!
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

I use Herbco for my bulk herb orders. I typically order a pound or so of any herb I order. They do offer 1/4 pounds in their process. There is also essential oils and synthetic oils available on the site. Everything is reasonably priced, and the bags are zip-locked for freshness.
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

Another Mountain Rose fan here. They have a great selection.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

I order from 2 sites, one of them has an English version. Still, I have no idea of the shipping, but I guess you could ask them. It's also quite cheap. So, here it is http://magazinbilka.com/index.php?route=common/home
The other one is this http://bilki.bg/, I like it better and have never ever had any problems with it, yet it's in Bulgarian only, but if you want to buy something, I could find it for you and ask about the shipping.
I hope that's helpful.

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”