All Natural Homemade Beauty Products

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
summer12

All Natural Homemade Beauty Products

Post by summer12 »

I thought I would share this with everyone and if this isn't the right place to post this I apologize. I make my own beauty products: From beer shampoo, facial toner, face mask, hair treatments and body scrubs and I thought I would put a few the recipes I use on here if anyone else would like to use them. I hope to start making these for sale at some point in the near future once I get all my mixtures perfect I even want to make lotions, soaps and whatnot for the beauty conscious wiccan. Some of these recipes are a little...gross...but they do work, I have tried them all and can vouch for them so if you are willing to try them out you wont be sorry.

Also, if anyone is interested I know 23840239840923840923 other simple and natural alternatives to use in your every day routine that cuts out all the chemicals of store bought products.

((I'm sorry in advance....but my family is really bad at writing down recipes, its one of those things where everyone just kind of eyes it and just knows how much to put into something, so most of these wont have very detailed recipes but its also mostly something you can just wing it with to fit your own personal needs.))

Vodka Face Toner

[*]1 cup (or less depending on how much you want to make) spring water
[*]mint
[*]lemon zest
[*]rosemary(optional)
[*]1 cup (or less depending on how much you want to make)vodka

[*]take the water, mint, rosemary and lemon zest and boil it to make a tea and steep until you feel it is ready
[*]Once the tea is finished let cool and place in a air tight container (I used a old pop bottle that I cleaned out) and set aside for a week
[*]After the week has passed strain the mixture and pour in the vodka and voila!

Brown Sugar Body Scrub

[*]1 cup brown sugar
[*]1 tbl spoon of honey
[*]1 tbl spoon of olive oil
[*]a few drops of your essential oil of choice...I tend to favor rose and sandalwood together

[*]Mix all the ingredients together and use it as a body scrub. It makes your skin feel all silky and wonderful but I wouldn't use is everyday, this is more of a every other day or once a week thing, But, I just don't really like the feeling of oil on my body. In between using I like to use just regular plain sugar as a scrub.

Honey Facial Mask

[*]1 tbl spoon honey
[*]1 raw egg (egg white if you have oily/combination skin and egg yolk if you have normal skin)
[*]Vitamin E oil (I use about 4 capsules and just split them open)
[*]Splash of milk

[*] Separate the egg depending on what you need and place into a small bowl
[*]Add honey, vitamin e oil and a splash of milk to the egg and mix together

[*]Use as a face mask after you get out of the shower and let sit for 10-20 minutes, rinse off with warm water. Once your face is clean splash some cold water on your face to close your pores. After using this with some of the above things my skin feels and looks great.
lunabloodrose

Re: All Natural Homemade Beauty Products

Post by lunabloodrose »

This is awesome :) Very helpful
YanaKhan

Re: All Natural Homemade Beauty Products

Post by YanaKhan »

Homemade deodorant
Ingredients:
* 1/2 tea cup coconut oil
* 1 and a half tea spoon bee pollen
* 1/2 tea cup baking soda
* 1/2 tea cup corn starch
* 10 drops of essential oil of choice

*in a small pot melt the coconut oil and the bee pollen. Add the soda and the corn starch until you get a creamy texture. Add the oil. Pour the mix into an empty stick container and put in the fridge to cool and harden. Keep in the fridge.

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”