Banishing odour in a small space?

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
Lynelle

Banishing odour in a small space?

Post by Lynelle »

I'm a closet neopagan-- as in, literally in the closet. I call it my hidy hole. It's extremely convenient in most cases, since I'm exceptionally tiny and I like my privacy, but there's one horrific problem that I can't seem to get rid of...

The smell.

I've done a couple of banishment spells lately that involve burning a (cheap) candlestick until it's down to the bottom. Now I want to banish this putrid odour that's kind of like the "food" I cook.

Airing it out is taking too long, and I don't want to spray an aerosol can in there because the scent of artificial fruit makes me woozy. So I'm looking for something more tame, and not so... potent. Any ideas? Because this will probably happen again and again.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Re: Banishing odour in a small space?

Post by JBRaven »

Wash your walls and alter (and all areas of your closet) with a lemon. Then leave lemon slices about to "soak" up the smell.

Make your own room spray, 1 oz vodka to 4-5 drop oil of your choice. (This will last forever. If the bottle is in storage a while just shake and it is like new.)

Vanilla extract is also good at odor remover, just mix with equal parts water.

Vinegar helps neutralizes the smoky smell that some cheaper candles give off.
Lynelle

Re: Banishing odour in a small space?

Post by Lynelle »

Oh my god. Thank you so much.

All of that sounds so easy, and it fits within my budget. Can't stand vanilla though, so I'll go with the lemon. Or maybe I'll order lavender.

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”