Charms and charm bracelets

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!

Are magical charm bracelets worth your time?

Yes
95%
No
No votes
Whatever
5%

Total votes: 21

Lunabella

Charms and charm bracelets

Post by Lunabella »

What charms, stones, symbols, etc. would be good to put on a silver charm bracelet(for luck, power enhancing and stuff like that) and what do the charms mean?
witchmoon21

Re: Charms and charm bracelets

Post by witchmoon21 »

A charm (meaning the ornament) is a small item you put on a bracelet and that helps you guide your intentions towards your desired goal, heart for love, clover for luck, sun for joy.
as for symbols and stones i would look up each one's meanign and add them respectfully
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

They mean nothing except what you believe they mean. A simple object with an ordinary, uncomplex shape such as circular or clover shaped is just a bit of plastic or wood. It doesnt mean or do anything just as me cutting up a bit of paper into some random shape doesnt do anything.

However... if you BELIEVE something is, lets say protective, then all you really do is fill it with your own protective energy. The charm is irrelevant. If you can just send out and control protective energy you dont need the charm at all. Magick is energy, not shapes.
Zili

Post by Zili »

shadow is right that its putting your own energy into the object, however pieces that come from nature such as stones or wood you can feel resonate with a bit of energy, and that is its own natural energy so if i were to do a charm bracelet, I'd use stones, wood beads, and possibly feather or animal fur.

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”