Wiccan Cookbooks with Vegan recipes anyone?

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
FourFangs

Wiccan Cookbooks with Vegan recipes anyone?

Post by FourFangs »

My friend's birthday is coming up and he told me once that he really wanted a Wiccan Cookbook. I'd really like to get him one but I worry that it might be difficult to find because he's vegan (though he still occasionally eats fish, and honey is excluded from his diet).

So does anyone know of any Wiccan Cookbooks that have a decent amount of vegan recipes in it?

I was wondering about getting him The Wiccan Cookbook by Jamie Wood and Tara Seefeldt. Or Wicca in the Kitchen by Scott Cunningham.
Ember Nightwolf

Re: Wiccan Cookbooks with Vegan recipes anyone?

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

I don't know about these books, but if you look on amazon, a load of them have reviews - the real witches handbook is on I've noticed to be particularly good, I'd check it out! (ps sorry if this is to late, by the way)
There are three sides to a coin.
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

A kitchen witch's cookbook by Patricia Telesco is nice, I like using that one ^^
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Ember Nightwolf

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

The Real Witches Kitchen is quite good, it's not just recipes but about making candles and sachets and all. It isn't aimed at vegans, but it's very good!
There are three sides to a coin.

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”