I need recipes that induce happiness or other good things.

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
Purple_wind
Banned Member

I need recipes that induce happiness or other good things.

Post by Purple_wind »

A friend of mine and I are celebrating candlemas with food and spells. We need to find wiccan recipes that induce happiness or pleasure or anything else good. If the recipes induce something please note what they induce. They can just taste good too ^_^. I don't really trust random sites. Please give me some recipes for candlemas. =) I will greatly appreciate it. We enjoy Baking and teas the most, but other recipes would be good too (=. If you would like to suggest good spells you may do that too. We are wiccan and we prefer to stay good. :P
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Not sure about food, but as for teas... Thyme tea is warming (which is suitable for Imbolc) and Melissa tea (also known as Lemonbalm) is a thymoleptic meaning it cheers you up so if good cheer is what you're aiming for go for that... it tastes yummo too!! You could make iced tea with lemongrass tea... thats pretty refreshing
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

I posted a receipe for Caraway cookies. They are lust inducing.
http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... hp?t=13095

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”