Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
3 cups plain flour
pinch of salt
2 Tsps dry yeast
1 1/2 cups of water
Preheat oven to 190c
Grease loaf tin
1. Mix all inqrediants in bowl.
2. knead dough on floured surface, for 5 minutes until soft and malleable.(Sprinkle with extra flour if dough is too sticky)
3. Press dough into loaf tin.
4. Cover then place in a warm spot untill the dough doubles in size.
5. When dough has risen place in oven for 35 minutes.
6. leave to cool then slice.
Simple Yorkshire Pudding
1 cup milk
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons butter
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2.In a medium bowl, beat eggs with milk. Stir in flour. Set aside.
3.Divide butter evenly into the twelve cups of a muffin tin, about 1/2 teaspoon per cup. Place tin in oven to melt butter, 2 to 5 minutes. Remove tin from oven, and distribute batter evenly among buttery cups.
4.Bake in preheated oven 5 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and bake 25 minutes more or until puffed and golden.
I love bread recipes. Thank you for sharing. If you have any neat fall inspired recipes I would love to hear them!
Simple Pizza Recipe with Italian tomato sauce topping
Pizza Base Ingedients'
2 cups plain flour
1 cup water
2 tspoons dried yeast
1 medium size pizza tray
1.Mix flour, water, dried yeast, make dough, knead 5 mins.
2.grease pizza tray
3.roll dough into circle approximately 1/2 cm thickness,
4. Place dough onto pizza- tray. Cover with baking paper
5. Let rise in warm spot 20mins.
6. Pre-heat oven 220c
Italian tomato topping Ingedients
1 tin peeled tomatoes
1 tspoon sugar
1 tspoon dried chilli
pinch salt pinch pepper
2 tspoons tomato paste
1. Cook tomatoes over medium heat crush with fork
2. Add all other ingredients
3. Let reduce- add a little water cook approximately 20mins.
1. When pizza dough has risen spread a little tomato sauce to cover then place in oven cook 15mins.
2. Take out add the rest of the tomato sauce.
add mozzarella and tasty cheese place on top and Add a little basil
4. Put back in oven for 6mins, remove slice and serve.
5. Add black olives if you wish
- EUTM Support
- Posts: 6495
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:51 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Earth temporarily