Custom Ouija Boards

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Hmm, you can put some of the traditional stuff. Like if you were to do a spiritual one, you could do the trimoons, the pentacle, and the little icon Charmed uses. I dont know what thats called...
Hope that gave you some ideas(:

Blessed Be,
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Ginger Faith! wrote:....and the little icon Charmed uses. I dont know what thats called...

Blessed Be,
The triquetra =D
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Yes! That one! What Pix said(:
I think making an Ouija board would be fun, i love getting my hands full of saw dust! Especially when i carve on wood.

Blessed Be,
LorriePaige

Post by LorriePaige »

I recently made a Ouija Board from a piece of tree I found in the woods. I did not alter it in any way. I just cleaned it up and used a Sharpie pen to write in letters and numbers, and designs from stencils.

I sprayed Old English almond furniture polish on it to help preserve the wood. It works very well. The spirits very quickly respond to me.

I love it!
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Were they positive spirits?
LorriePaige

Post by LorriePaige »

Ginger Faith! wrote:Were they positive spirits?
Yes. I've always had positive spirits using the Ouija Boards. I only had negative spirits when I used it as a teen, but back then I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. It's dangerous when you are completely naive when using it.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

The original post is from last may (2009)

Check the dates before you reply as a lot are irrelevant! This one isnt so bad however as we can now discuss the benefits of custom Ouija boards etc... Not my thing but i know some have an affinity. Just dont put much hope on the original poster (OP) to come back anytime soon...

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”