A specific symbol, card, ... that you get often?

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Satara

A specific symbol, card, ... that you get often?

Post by Satara »

I had a smaller reading of my cards today and a thought was crossing my mind: I get two cards all the time, the High Priestess and the Hermit. Every few readings, at least one of them is in there somehow. Often even in similar positions: Future, outcome, as symbol for the foundation of the question.

The High Priestess card is one to which I feel a deep connection to, the Hermit is one I deeply appreciate but I don't have the biggest draw to it. But on the other hand, it also symbolizes an inner guide (in my set, it's a picture of an owl which kind of gives me this look of the a bit strange but immensely invested teacher archetype in so many stories), while the High Priestess is a card speaking about intuition, so they are pretty close in some ways.

I'll take this as a sign for now to look more on the inside, meditate more (or, better said, relearning meditation) and look to gain back my "inner voice".

Do you have some symbol or card or rune or really whatever else you use for your readings which you get often? Something that almost feels like it's "your" symbol by now?
Nerys

Re: A specific symbol, card, ... that you get often?

Post by Nerys »

One of the Floral divination deck comes up often involves travel.

Return to “General Divination”