Questioning the Pendulum

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Aceso

Questioning the Pendulum

Post by Aceso »

Hello to you all. I have a question hopefully someone can give me some insight. I have been eclectic for a while. I asked my amethyst pendulum should I follow another path. It said yes and I called at a few and it said yes to santaria. I am a bit nervous only because I have been alone doing my own thing and to go out to seek a babalou. Is making me nervous. Should I wait a while and ask the pendulum again? Any advise is helpful. Thank you
corvidus

Re: Questioning the Pendulum

Post by corvidus »

In my opinion, you should take awhile to think on it. Santeria and similar systems demand a lot of dedication, especially if you find the right teacher.
Aceso

Post by Aceso »

Thank you corvidus. I will think on it.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I kinda feel like if something is making you nervous...maybe you should listen to that and explore why.

Hey !...by the way, good to see you again!
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Aceso

Post by Aceso »

Nice hearing from you. I'm not going into santaria. There are things that are appealing at the same time I just do not think I am supposed to go that path.

Return to “General Divination”