7 day candle

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
RainChild

7 day candle

Post by RainChild »

Wax rings left as the candle is burning. No smoke/ soot or anything like that. It does have a low flame though. I have been looking online to see what the wax rings mean but so far nothing. The wax rings are above the half way mark.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: 7 day candle

Post by SpiritTalker »

YouTube channel Hoodoo Delish did a video just on reading. She said rings are read as indicators for when the spell will take effect. For example 3 unbroken rings close together may be 3-days or weeks where as if they're further apart it's 3-months. Broken rings indicate delays. Years don't figure in candle reading. Low flame may indicate a lack of clarity when setting the intent.

To get to her YouTube channel I just type "Hoodoo Delish YouTube" in the search field & a page with several choices pop up. I choose the one that says exactly what i typed to open the channel because I'm using an iPad & some functions don't work for me. I tap "videos" to get a complete list in date order sequence, if that's any help.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Fb0uzfS6L9Y
How to Read Glass 7-Day Candles

Published on Jul 19, 2018Glass candles are used for many different types of work. Also called seven day candles, they provide a very easy way to do work that doesn’t have to be supervised around the clock.

These candles are read differently than freestanding candles. In this video I go over some of the different shapes and signs that show up in glass candles.

In this video I cover;
- clean burns
– rings
– broken rings
– white smoke
– clouding
– black smoke
– remaining wax
– herbs in the center

There are many other signs that can show up in seven days/glass candles and I would love to hear from you about how you read some of them. Feel free to post in the comments below!

If you like this video please comment, share, subscribe, and click that bill so you get notifications when I post a video. :-)

If you would like to see more of my work you can find me:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hoodoodelish
Email: hoodoodelish@gmail.com
RainChild

Post by RainChild »

I really need to follow her on youtube. The glass went clear only to start rings again so I think I need to wait to read it.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Ooo I like this. I usually skry on any imaging that appears on the glass to see if there is anything that stands out.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oh that's a good idea!
RainChild

Post by RainChild »

Please keep in mind it is not finished and it is for a personal matter but here are the photos I have taken today.
Attachments
screenshot.png
screenshot 2.png
RainChild

Post by RainChild »

Well my candle finally finished and it doesn't look very good. I need to watch the above video and double check but I don't think it came out well.

Return to “General Divination”