My first pendulum session

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
lilPainter

My first pendulum session

Post by lilPainter »

My parents left home and i felt it was a good time to try this divination method.
The setup was simple.
An apatite in the center, surrounded by amethysts and rose quartz for the yes and no and some incense for the maybe and a white candle for the rephrase.
My improvised pendulum was a necklace with a garnet i bought not so long ago.

I did some meditation and visualized myself in a white light before begining and then began to ask simple questions. Everything went well until i got distracted and stoped getting answers (it sorta became stuck in the center) so i called it an end.
Any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
ImageImage

Blessings!
sun Scorpio, rising Aries, moon Sagittarius
Disclaimer: english is not my first language so i maaaaay write in a botched way, feel free to correct me.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: My first pendulum session

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think using the stones to make an indicator board is inspired. Want to share your reasons for each selection?

My sympathy that you have to be alone to work your pendulum, but you seem to have made use of your free time :) .
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

lilPainter wrote: I did some meditation and visualized myself in a white light before begining and then began to ask simple questions. Everything went well until i got distracted and stoped getting answers (it sorta became stuck in the center) so i called it an end.
Keep practicing, and you’ll get less distracted over time. It’s common in the beginning to lose focus.

The best way to increase concentration is through meditation :)
lilPainter

Post by lilPainter »

SpiritTalker wrote:I think using the stones to make an indicator board is inspired. Want to share your reasons for each selection?

My sympathy that you have to be alone to work your pendulum, but you seem to have made use of your free time :) .
It felt ideal to use my stones to mark the answers so i wouldnt get lost but also because quartz and amethyst have amplyfying properties and apatite helps with divination. That being said an answer points to two different stones (both amethyst or rose quartz) because i thought maybe using the same stones for one answer could interfere with it.

Yes, its kind of a bummer hiding it but gives me time to investigate more on the craft

Corvidus- yes, i intend to meditate more often. But im glad that i saw the effects on concentration in the divination

Blessings!
sun Scorpio, rising Aries, moon Sagittarius
Disclaimer: english is not my first language so i maaaaay write in a botched way, feel free to correct me.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Got it. Thanx. :)

Return to “General Divination”