Poor Intuition Skills

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Poor Intuition Skills

Post by SpiritTalker »

Andi98, I've been noticing that your questions are phrased in a way that manipulates agreement with a fore made conclusion. I believe that to agree/disagree aggravates the OCD cycle.

You summed it up well by saying there's no 100% answer to one's identity. We are all a work in progress.
Throughalloftime

Post by Throughalloftime »

So what are you trying to tell me? That I know the pendulum was ineffective for me and feeding into the cycle is unnecessary? I just want to put the obsession of what the pendulum did or did not say behind me
a.e.d.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I'm saying, by reviewing the posts, your own questions recognized that the pendulum's yes-no limitation was promoting your OCD problem. You actually answered your own questions. I'm saying connecting the dots is your intuition at work.

You are using intuition but it isn't conforming to your preconceived Ideas. It's nature is bass-akwards. Reversed, inverted; like a mirror, intuition shows the truth in reverse.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

You could try asking the pendulum generic yes/No questions. Will I need an umbrella tomorrow? Will my local sports team win their next game? Things like that. Questions that have less emotional investment, but that will provide a verifiable answer, might provide some clarity as to your accuracy.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Throughalloftime

Can a pendulum swing in the way that you fear?
a.e.d.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Is fear dominating your thoughts?
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

What is the physics behind pendulum divination? There is none as some external agency/energy would have to be manipulating the pendulum for some intellectual purpose , pure chicanery in my opinion. Intuition, on the other hand is a demonstrable noetic phenomenon. One exercise that can potentiate intuition is to exercise it frequently by guessing the time prior to looking at your watch.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Throughalloftime

SpiritTalker wrote:Is fear dominating your thoughts?
Yes, my anxiety and ocd is driven by fear, and I was asking my pendulum out of reassurance and was very fearful of what it would answer. My pyschiatrist told me that if your fear is strong enough it can subconsciously make your hand move the pendulum in the direction you're most afraid of. I just wanted to know if this were possible
a.e.d.
Throughalloftime

Shekinah wrote:What is the physics behind pendulum divination? There is none as some external agency/energy would have to be manipulating the pendulum for some intellectual purpose , pure chicanery in my opinion. Intuition, on the other hand is a demonstrable noetic phenomenon. One exercise that can potentiate intuition is to exercise it frequently by guessing the time prior to looking at your watch.
Im sorry Im not understanding what youre saying. Are you saying pendulum divination is nonsense for the most part?
a.e.d.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yes, I'd say it is.
Throughalloftime

Why do you think that is? Because my anxiety is transferring negative energy to the pendulum?
a.e.d.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I would guess.
Throughalloftime

You seem unsure
a.e.d.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Andi,

The pendulum can be effected by your fear. You've been told that directly and you keep asking and people keep answering because they don't realize that it feeds into your type of OCD and it just makes it worse. Give this up just for a little while. Just ask me a question either in a new thread or by PM. NO Pendulum questions. You know very well that the whole subject has become toxic for you. It's POISION!!!!!

Planewalker
Throughalloftime

Planewalker- I'm already convinced the pendulum has called me a lesbian (even though iI've literally never been attracted to females in my entire life and am completely crazy for men) and also my pendulum told me I didn't love my husband, even though he is my heart and soul and I love him with every atom of my being. Do you know how severely that can affect a person already doubting her own gut as it is? Believe me if I had,the ability to think about anything else I would. But ai can't.
a.e.d.

Return to “General Divination”