Poor Intuition Skills

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
corvidus

Re: Poor Intuition Skills

Post by corvidus »

Throughalloftime wrote:Planewalker- im already convinced the pendulum has called me a lesbian (even though ive literally never been attracted to females in my entire life and am completely crazy for men) and also my pendulum told me I didnt love my husband, even though he is my heart and soul and I love him with every atom of my being. Do you know how severely that can affect a person already doubting her own gut as it is? Believe me if i had,the ability to think about anything else I would. But ai can't.
I would suggest finding a different divination tool, if the pendulum isn’t vining with you.
Throughalloftime

Post by Throughalloftime »

What do you mean? Csn it really be wrong just because its not the best tool for me?
a.e.d.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

More along the lines of how you interpret it. The pendulum doesn’t give much detail to its information. Most of the time it’s yes or no, and it can be tricky to tune in to the yes and no because most crystals follow their astrological parent’s motion (sun stones, moonstones, Venusian Stones, etc.)

But then again, what type of crystal are you using? I don’t think I read that in this thread. Or maybe I missed it...

The more detailed divination tools are tarot cards. If you exclude the major arcana you can get pretty precise readings.
Throughalloftime

Post by Throughalloftime »

There were 2 that weren't working well with me. The first one wasn't a stone just a cheap necklace. And the second was a tiger's eye stone
a.e.d.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Andi,

I'm very worried about how much you have fixated on this. Please, If you don't have a Doctor, go to your schools health services or clinic in your area. Please. You need relief from this. You have to tell a health professional.

PW
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

STOP.

Like I said in the other thread...
Practice !
A YEAR AND A DAY.
Not just the pendulum but the Craft overall.
This will require Much reading.

This is enough Andi, if you continue to ask the same question 10 different ways without respect to the very thoughtful answers that were given you,
your acct. will be closed due to trollish behavior.
Let it go.
If you are confused re-read both threads.
AND
USE A DIFFERENT DIVINATION TOOL
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Thank you Firebird.

Return to “General Divination”