Pendulum

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
WitchyWhitney

Pendulum

Post by WitchyWhitney »

I know you can cleanse them. I just have this voice saying to not use it anymore. That I should bury it. My pendulum and I have been through a lot this year. I guess maybe I feel like its had enough? Or maybe that it will not give me the correct intentions?
Has anyone else ever felt this way? Is there a proper way I should dispose of it?
Thank you in advance :flyingwitch:
smogie_michele

Re: Pendulum

Post by smogie_michele »

I've never personally felt this way, but I have had a friend who suddenly felt disconnected from her tarot deck. She simply rehomed them so that the next person could enjoy it.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

If your pendulum is stone, it may need refreshing thru reconnection to the earth. Wrap it in a natural fiber cloth. Fill a flower pot with clean dirt and bury it deep into the center. Keep the pot in a darkened cupboard for a full month, then retrieve it and see how it feels. You could substitute leaves and herbs for dirt, but don't reuse the botanicals for anything other than cleansing. Do not use salt. That will strip away your link to it.
WitchyWhitney

Post by WitchyWhitney »

Thank you both! It is a metal spiral pendulum.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

You could also lay it in a bed of moss, but since it's telling you that it prefers burial, just follow your instinct...and mark the spot.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I recently saw a White Witch Parlour YouTube vid on using pendulums. I always like the WWPs vids and so recommend anyone interested take a look some time.
Holton

Post by Holton »

I'm going to check it out, SpiritTalker. Cheers for the recommendation. Can you recommend more similar channels? I've not followed youtube scene all that much until now.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

MrShadowBwoy and Kelden are 2 trad witches I keep up with on YT. They aren't similar to WWP but round out the picture. Noah Tempestarii gives spells using common items. Pagan Perspectives is a broad topic group.

Return to “General Divination”