Dowsing with rods

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Dowsing with rods

Post by SnowCat »

Some threads are very slow here, especially if they deal with a serious metaphysical subject. Don't give up on us just yet.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
kevin

Post by kevin »

SnowCat wrote:Some threads are very slow here, especially if they deal with a serious metaphysical subject. Don't give up on us just yet.

Snow
http://thelamplight.ca/schematicoftime/researching3.htm

I would highly recommend looking through all of the pages related to this link, it may help in understanding such as dowsing , and where the shamen ventures.
Kevin
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Thank you Kevin. I gave it just a quick peek. I have to get back to it when I can actually focus on it. I've seen some similar things in my dreams.

Cat
Daughter of Sekhmet
kevin

Post by kevin »

SnowCat wrote:Thank you Kevin. I gave it just a quick peek. I have to get back to it when I can actually focus on it. I've seen some similar things in my dreams.

Cat
Some of My dreams wouldn't be allowed in cinemas.
Kevin
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Hmmm, I don't know if you're naughty or funny. Most likely both.

Cat
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I've looked at the information again. When I've been with a soul, animal or human, who was beginning the journey to the Nightland, I've often noticed that they see beyond what the average physical senses allow. And the Aborigines of Australia, speak of Dreamtime. I think that what they see is what's in those links.

For anyone here, who's interested in shamanic journeying, or whatever else you might want to call it, I strongly suggest that you look at the information Kevin has provided. In some circles, he's known as The Navigator.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
kevin

Post by kevin »

EDIT to add similar link

Thanks to wags for that link, circles may appear to be circles, but they are actually polygons, and the route of least resistance is always fibonacci sequenced.
Kevin
Last edited by Firebird on Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed dangerous link /added similar to topic link
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Kevin... I wanted to tell you how much I have been enjoying these links you have provided. Absolutely fascinating and intriguing information. I haven't to date finished all the articles, but I wanted to mention thus far they have been totally mind blowing, and is helping make a great deal of sense to some of the experiences I have had. It puts a very good visual as to why magic happens... being a visual person, I think that is what some people need to be able to tell that which is happening isn't just a bunch of hooey.
In the article about out of body experiences and the patterns this guy encountered on his journeys made it so much more understandable how we can shapeshift, find energy lines, and see all those we love once we cross over...encountering them now on this plane can happen when we are in an OBE. This explanation reminds me of the "cosmic switchboard" that Issac Bonewitts spoke of and while I understood the concept, the writer of that article "The schematic of time and ancient sacred sites" added great visuals. The "grid" (something I have called it and not really known why) makes more sense now... and this is a pattern I would frequently see just before drifting off into dreamland. I recall trying to explain it to my mother when I was about 4 or 5 years old...she chalked it up to a vivid imagination. :( Recently I was on tour of pictographs s in the Coso Range of the California desert, this "grid" was chiseled in stone in several different locations, the age of these pictographs are 15,000 or more years old. This gives more confirmation of this energy.
I feel tapping into this energy is harder for some than others... and I don't know why for sure, but would suspect our gradual disconnect from the earth has much to do with it, also it would seem all have the potential to do this...may just be a matter of discipline, yes?
So I wanted to add some thanks, this thread is most informative. smileylove

Many blessings, Firebird
Last edited by Firebird on Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed links no longer working along with text about links
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
kevin

Post by kevin »

Firebirdflys,
Sorry for the long time in replying.
The full moon seems to have kicked Me back into gear, as such.

It's very difficult to describe what is none visual, and the reason it is none visual is that it is omni present.
The matrix is of a fixed nature, but that which traverses universe upon this matrix is variable, as is occuring as I write, the full moom is altering the flows, presently full reversed, thus at vortex locations that which spiraled inwards, is now spiraling outwards, and vice versa.
This is when the shamen knew how to interact with these flows in the insulated barrows, and how to enable the deceased to return to their local tribes into a newly created vehicle.
We travel with these flows tripping about dimensions, but can't remember due to how memory is downloaded from dimenion to dimension( we exist in multiple)

Shine on firebird.
Kevin
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I think you've talked about changes in the flows with the equinoxes. Can you give us all a refresher? I should remember this by now, but I seem to have a problem accessing that field with any reliability.

Cat
Daughter of Sekhmet
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

this stuff make me smile, and give me goose bumps :D
I believe the shift that happens on the solar level is from Solstice to Solstice?
We radiate with the flow out from Winter until Summer, then the shift inward at Litha until Yule.

If you could place two posts in the ground about 10 or so feet apart and track the sunlight's shadow in relationship to the posts in the course of the year, you will find it makes the infinity symbol (8) with the equinoxes in the center of the symbol where it crosses. I can't wait till I have an area to try this...like an outdoor observatory, me own Stonehenge. :)
bb, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
kevin

Post by kevin »

SnowCat wrote:I think you've talked about changes in the flows with the equinoxes. Can you give us all a refresher? I should remember this by now, but I seem to have a problem accessing that field with any reliability.

Cat
The moon is the most frequent variant relative to the flows...each month , especially when it is side on.

It is important to determine the basics of field interactions, it is not anything to do with with mythical gravity, the moon is alive, as is this planet, and there is one simple system of universe involved.
Polarity and equator.
Or the sign of the cross.

Kevin
kevin

Post by kevin »

This Friday is the spring equinox....22.45 UT.
This Friday is a lunar eclipse.....9.30 UT.

Is there a thread relative to this?

There is already consequences occuring relative to the flows of conciousness...they are reversing currently, and I am expecting the most amazing reversals this Friday.

Kevin
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

We do have several threads regarding Ostara, Kevin. I, personally, would love to see you start one of your own, that would focus on your abilities and perspective.

Cat
Daughter of Sekhmet
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi Kevin
are you suggesting the switch in the polar energy is at the equinoxes rather than the Solstices?
BB, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson

Return to “General Divination”