Crystal Ball

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Crystal Ball

Post by JBRaven »

This technique is best if done with a Crystal Ball 2-5 inches in diameter and works best on nights of the full moon.

. If the purchase a Crystal Ball is not within your budget, a bowl of water with a Quartz Crystal Cluster at the bottom will suffice. True Quartz Crystal Balls can be quite expensive. Also, never substitute a resin or glass ball since they are ineffective.

Light one or two candles in a darkened, quiet room. You can hold the crystal or place it on a stand, but it should have a blue or black velvet cloth underneath it. Make sure that there are no reflections from anything showing in the ball. You can also burn incense if you wish. Patchouli works great for me.

Before beginning, center yourself. Gaze into the ball, but do not stare. Try not to blink that much. While you are gazing, breathe in and out slowly and deeply. Just relax and gaze. You will feel a sense of limitless time. Enjoy the peacefulness and simply gaze. Do this for at least 15 minutes, and increase your time by 5 minutes with each succeeding session.

Usually around the second or third session, you will notice a small cloudy glow in the center of the crystal. This is your focusing area where your visions will appear. You may get a vision on your first try, while others have to attempt it several times before seeing something. Go at your own pace.

There are also different forms that visions come in. You can get actual visions of places and people, or you can get symbolic pictures. Another form that visions come in are color clouds. Although no one has been successful in identifying what each color cloud means, the following has been pretty accurate for a lot of seers.

Blue clouds symbolize success of career or business

Gold clouds symbolize prosperity, steady cash flow, and renewed romance to come

Gray/Dark gray symbolize ill fortune

Black clouds symbolize some seriously bad stuff coming one's way

Green clouds symbolize health, happiness of the heart

Orange clouds symbolize hidden aggression and anger, troubled emotions

Red clouds symbolize danger to come. This person must watch themselves

Silver clouds symbolize troublesome times ahead followed by goodness

White clouds symbolize very good fortune to come

Yellow clouds symbolize upcoming obstacles
Thistle

Re: Crystal Ball

Post by Thistle »

I found this very interesting. The crystal ball is something I've always found a bit....silly? No offense to anyone I hope ^^ I'm open to it, just rather skeptical. I didn't know about visions coming in colored clouds, which does seem to make it more possible in my mind. I may end up trying it one day. ^^
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Well the stereo type had to come from some where. Give it a try and you may be surprised.
Thistle

Post by Thistle »

I shall. I copied this into my book of shadows to have when I get the chance :-)
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

I have a small crystal ball used for the first time last year. I could clearly see grey clouds. I didn't know what it mean't at the time, though I had an suspicion that grey clouds weren't going to be great news. I went into a period of family unrest and money problems soon after. Luckily everything is sorted now. I was amazed how visual the clouds were.

:)
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Coven

Post by Coven »

I went to the metaphysical store yesterday ~ I wanted a crystal ball so bad ~ I should have bought one

some day I will have one ~ I wish I could find a huge collection of them to choose from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0-Wg7G0Dfc
:-|
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I was wondering...how much are they costing retail these days?
The one I got through the Pyramid catalogue was spun glass. It was about 50 bucks. I don't believe there was any crystal in it at all (which is a lead additive.) There were swirls in the glass that was distracting. Then I found a really nice one at an antique store, slightly larger maybe 130mm, and it is perfectly clear. It cost 90 bucks about 20 years ago. You can really tell the difference in the glass one and the leaded crystal one. One from pure quartz would be exceedingly expensive. and I suspect lab quartz may be on the market but I have not seen one.
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Coven

Post by Coven »

depends on size and material

I want crystals and gemstones that increase psychic abilities ~ they usually seem to be more expensive

but obsidian is cheap and I seem to be really clairvoyant with it ~ I don't really know much about any other stones or crystals

I have some jade ~ but so far it's just a calm energy that just quietly sits there ~ I can see it just sitting there ~ but I haven't seen anything else ~ I'll try psychometry on it again and see what happens

I have some citrine ~ I only did psychometry on it once and was able to see ~ I'll try it again and see what happens
I need to try the citrine again ~ I actually temporarily got zapped into another dimension when I read the citrine ~ then I snapped out of it and put it away without spending much time with it

I always see a lot with the obsidian though ~ when I do psychometry on it

I can't imagine how much I could see with a sphere ~ these are just little small pieces that I read ~ but they contain so much power ~ it's fascinating
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Coven

Post by Coven »

SpiritTalker wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:39 am Obsidian mirror
https://www.amazon.com/obsidian-mirror/ ... ian+mirror
cool

I want one

but I also want a sphere ~ they keep calling me

I can't imagine having a huge sphere

I found this video ~ it says that obsidian shows the future ~ I knew it did ~ mine does ~ it's magic
I didn't know why it told the future ~ it is a special pendant with special meaning ~ so whether that's the reason or the reason is because it's obsidian ~ I don't know ~ but what I do know for sure is that my Obsidian pendant tells the future ~ it shows very clear clairvoyant visions ~ and has always had a friendly energy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo1EPGa7lm0

it's also supposed to ward off demons
Coven

Post by Coven »

Join the Crystal Ball Guided Gazing Meditation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdEXn3SqbPM
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Out of all the spheres I have the rainbow sheen obsidian works the best for me.
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Divination”