What happens

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
[pixiedust]

What happens

Post by [pixiedust] »

Can I ask if you don't cleanse a crystal for like ages months, years lets say what happens to the crystal?...does it just die or will negative energy just flush the whole atmosphere and you get plagued with bad luck for the rest of your life?...I dunno.. :( ....I'm just wondering...
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Re: What happens

Post by LaFiamma »

faithharmona wrote:Can I ask if you don't cleanse a crystal for like ages months, years lets say what happens to the crystal?...does it just die or will negative energy just flush the whole atmosphere and you get plagued with bad luck for the rest of your life?...I dunno.. :( ....I'm just wondering...
I never "cleanse" my crystals. For example, I've had this orange cacite for...um....probably 8 years now, never once cleansed it. No problems.

Then again if you really believe that it's going to hurt it, I can pretty much promise you that it will.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Yes LaFiamma is right,

If you leave a stone alone--and each one is different--it will slowly return to its natural vibration. Stones need cleansing when one is mixing vibrations--you have an electromagnetic field--so does the stone. When your fields merge both are changed--removing the stone from the field will allow it time to return to its regular electromagnetic emissions on its own. However, there are some stones that may take a long time depending on the energy. As a crystal healer, one of my clients is fighting lymphoma, and the stones that I use each session undergo rigourous cleansing with sun, sage smoke, water, salt (depending on the stone) and reiki after each session. Then I put them in the dark until they are to be used again. Darkness can cleanse more than what many crystal books say! Afterall, it is their natural habitat! Good luck with your stones and crystals--they are incredbile gifts and can shift realities when used with good intentions.

Peace,
bsp
[pixiedust]

Post by [pixiedust] »

being-singular-plural wrote:Yes LaFiamma is right,

If you leave a stone alone--and each one is different--it will slowly return to its natural vibration. Stones need cleansing when one is mixing vibrations--you have an electromagnetic field--so does the stone. When your fields merge both are changed--removing the stone from the field will allow it time to return to its regular electromagnetic emissions on its own. However, there are some stones that may take a long time depending on the energy. As a crystal healer, one of my clients is fighting lymphoma, and the stones that I use each session undergo rigourous cleansing with sun, sage smoke, water, salt (depending on the stone) and reiki after each session. Then I put them in the dark until they are to be used again. Darkness can cleanse more than what many crystal books say! Afterall, it is their natural habitat! Good luck with your stones and crystals--they are incredbile gifts and can shift realities when used with good intentions.

Peace,
bsp
Wow...I guess you learn something new everyday thank you being-singular-plural a bit of advice there i'l treasure tht..thnx :D
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

Nothing will happen as long as you use it, and use it for good, but if you ingore it withough cleansing then something may happen
[pixiedust]

Post by [pixiedust] »

Witch1693 wrote:Nothing will happen as long as you use it, and use it for good, but if you ingore it withough cleansing then something may happen

Oks thnx il bare tht in mind :wink:
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

yea, good idea, if a stone has not been used, or cleansed, just rinse it and leave it in the sun.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

leaving them in the sun is not always a good idea as it can damage alot of crystals
[pixiedust]

Post by [pixiedust] »

I thought tht leaving it in the sun would soak up the sun energies the same if u leave it out in the moonlight?...
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

yeah it does, just some can get damaged by the sun
[pixiedust]

Post by [pixiedust] »

Can I ask how does it get damaged by the sun?
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

well the book ive got says that the heat from exposure plus the high amounts of light. it doesnt damage all crystals just some.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Some crystals are actually formed by exposure to heat and light.

Amethyst, for example. shouldn't be stored in hot areas or in direct sunlight because the crystals will turn orangey-yellow and effectively transform into a type of citrine.
Faerie Laedie

Post by Faerie Laedie »

What I do to cleanse both my crystals and my Oracle Cards is to hold them in my left hand, place my right on the top. Ground and center. Then focus positive, loving energy into my hands. The negative energy then starts to come out of the item in the form of stars. I continue until I have "pushed" all the stars out.

Not for everyone, I am sure but it works for me.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”