Stones with conflicting energy.

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
YanaKhan

Stones with conflicting energy.

Post by YanaKhan »

Hey all. I have a question. I am pretty familiar with stones, I like working with them and know a few things (as little as it is) about their energy.
Recently I started making jewelry and selling some and am kinda trying to include some craft in them, you know - green stones for luck, fiery stones for love and such. I cleanse and bless the stones before I start working on the piece and it's a nice practice for me now that I don't have much time for my craft.
So, I got an order to make a bracelet with stones that in my view would neutralize each other's energy. The order is for moonstone and jasper bracelet and as pretty as it would look, jasper has a fire element while moonstone is a water stone. I tried to explain this to the person who ordered the bracelet, but she insists that it would actually catch both energies as it would be made with both stones at the same time and therefore it would be more powerful. I am a little conflicted as what she said actually does make sense.
Any thoughts?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Stones with conflicting energy.

Post by SpiritTalker »

It's like a balanced duality of opposite polarities, IMO.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hummm, like the sun and the moon?
That could work, bringing both together for balance of fire and water.
Sounds like it will be lovely :fairy:
Crafty lady :D ::coolglasses::
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Now that you said that, it makes more sense. Catching both energies to bring balance as well as both elements. Thank you both, I really appreciate your insight :*

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”