Reinforcement

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
incenseNpepRmints

Reinforcement

Post by incenseNpepRmints »

MM All,
I know my visits here are very few and far between but I’m working on it. Anyway I find myself in somewhat of a pickle. I just started working in a psychiatric facility and I find myself constantly drained of all energy. I’m anxious all the time and when I’m not anxious, I’m just blah. I wear a moonstone and opal all the time - never take them off - but I’m thinking I need some more ammo here. This feels preternatural at this point. I feel actually sucked of my energy. What was previously thought to be my dream job is slowly dripping me dry of all my mental and physical faculties. I go home and barely have enough energy to change my cat box.

Black tourmaline ain’t gonna cut it. I could staple it to my forehead and not feel any better. Any advice is welcomed at this point - all except quit because aside from the loss of energy I quite like what I do.

Thanks and BB.
Silas Nightfall

Re: Reinforcement

Post by Silas Nightfall »

incenseNpepRmints wrote:MM All,
I know my visits here are very few and far between but I’m working on it. Anyway I find myself in somewhat of a pickle. I just started working in a psychiatric facility and I find myself constantly drained of all energy. I’m anxious all the time and when I’m not anxious, I’m just blah. I wear a moonstone and opal all the time - never take them off - but I’m thinking I need some more ammo here. This feels preternatural at this point. I feel actually sucked of my energy. What was previously thought to be my dream job is slowly dripping me dry of all my mental and physical faculties. I go home and barely have enough energy to change my cat box.

Black tourmaline ain’t gonna cut it. I could staple it to my forehead and not feel any better. Any advice is welcomed at this point - all except quit because aside from the loss of energy I quite like what I do.

Thanks and BB.
I’m new here and just began practicing so I cannot give much advice on protection from being drained, but at the core, this seems like a state of elemental imbalance. Working on a ward is serious , so maybe try getting more Air to replenish what you lose at work?
Yellow diamond light

Post by Yellow diamond light »

You could try one of these tigers eye,quartz, obsidian, turquoise
All promote energy it might be best to use obsidian soaked in patchouli or spearmint under the next full moon. This should work 2 told as the obsidian will absorb negative energy and the incense will induce healing, the full moon will charge them, we have one on the 19th April.
And obviously keep them on your person during work
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

If it were me I'd find Moonstone would be opening intuitive channels & Opal would likewise open telepathic receivers. That'd be like getting pummeled daily in your job. You might try replacing them with something with iron in it for at least a week. Staples optional.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”