Lapis lazuli vanished after spell

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Leonine Fairy

Lapis lazuli vanished after spell

Post by Leonine Fairy »

I recently used a lapis lazuli for a truth spell. After charging the crystal to reveal the truth of a particular situation, I placed it under my pillow. I then did not leave the room, and when I went to bed an hour or so later the lapis lazuli was gone. I looked under the sheets, under the bed, everywhere, but it hasn't shown up. Could this have anything to do with the spell, or do you think it's just coincidence? I'd be really interested to hear what you think, especially as I had already suspected foul play - perhaps black magic - in the situation I was seeking to illuminate!
barker

Re: Lapis lazuli vanished after spell

Post by barker »

I had a very cool rose quartz pendant a long time ago. It disppeared. I think the theory goes that angels or elves take these things from earth because frankly they are too cool for it. And who they take from too. :)

Also I had a CD appear in my house by a favourite band. One I did not buy. But I don't know the explaination for that, probably the same thing. edit: "too cool for hell"
Astro Logical 1

Post by Astro Logical 1 »

This is a tough one.

On one hand, one could just conclude that it slipped between the sheets and it's unfounded speculation.

On the other hand if it actually did dissapear, the questions are why and how.

If it's due to magick, dematerializing a solid object is very powerful sorcery and whatever was done to achive this is well worth figuring out and doing again to refine it.

If it's dissapearance is due to an entity moving it, that in itself is another issue entirely and you'd want to understand that as well.

It could also have to do with jumping through the multiverse.

Any of these are something I couldn't let go of till I knew the truth. Good luck
Love and Blessings
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Interesting... I have had things disappear and then found in weird places, but never quite like that. Nothing related to any spellwork has gone missing. I wonder if that crystal will show up again.
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Inevitably if I put a stone under my pillow & turn my back the stone disappears. Eventually they've turned up in the bed someplace. Cats - it's all the cat's doing. So, to counteract the cat-effect I put a stone into a pouch & pin the pouch to the pillow. Take that fur ball! :)

Let us know if/when it returns, would you?
Leonine Fairy

Post by Leonine Fairy »

Thanks, everyone, for your suggestions! This has been really bothering me...
Astro Logical 1 wrote:This is a tough one.

On one hand, one could just conclude that it slipped between the sheets and it's unfounded speculation.

On the other hand if it actually did dissapear, the questions are why and how.

If it's due to magick, dematerializing a solid object is very powerful sorcery and whatever was done to achive this is well worth figuring out and doing again to refine it.

If it's dissapearance is due to an entity moving it, that in itself is another issue entirely and you'd want to understand that as well.

It could also have to do with jumping through the multiverse.

Any of these are something I couldn't let go of till I knew the truth. Good luck
What do you think might have made these things happen - if they did? I definitely didn't dematerialize anything myself!
SpiritTalker wrote:Inevitably if I put a stone under my pillow & turn my back the stone disappears. Eventually they've turned up in the bed someplace. Cats - it's all the cat's doing. So, to counteract the cat-effect I put a stone into a pouch & pin the pouch to the pillow. Take that fur ball! :)
Haha, glad you've found a method to counteract the cat! There was no one else in my bedroom though, and I always sleep with an amethyst under my pillow and it's there in the morning. It's just so weird because no one could have disturbed the lapis on this occasion.
My spidey sense tells me it'll turn up when the truth comes out...
barker

Post by barker »

I'm putting amethyst under my pillow tonight - truth works :)
Astro Logical 1

Post by Astro Logical 1 »

What do you think might have made these things happen - if they did? I definitely didn't dematerialize anything myself!
I don't know. I've never had any experience with things morphing out of this plane. I don't even know if it's something that happens, I'm just open to the possibility.

These questions are connected to answers within you, others speculating will only pull you further from the truth that is in your field of view
Love and Blessings
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote:I'm putting amethyst under my pillow tonight - truth works :)
What a glorious four hours of sleep. I must do it again. ::coolglasses::
Leonine Fairy

Post by Leonine Fairy »

Wow. Yesterday I had a massive communication breakthrough with an old friend and pieced together the truth. This morning when I woke up I felt a lump in my pillow, and guess what I found in the pillowcase?! Good morning, lapis. :D
Leonine Fairy

Post by Leonine Fairy »

For the record, that's nearly a week after I did the spell.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

That is terrific. Now you've got both answers.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”