Crystals to help get a job

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Moon Petal

Crystals to help get a job

Post by Moon Petal »

I’ve been trying to find employment for a while now and haven’t had any luck. Are there any crystals that I can meditate with to help?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Crystals to help get a job

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well, for use in meditation, you could think about what qualities you want to cultivate and then look up stones by those properties. Have you checked out the EYTMs correspondence list? http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 26933.html

Any prosperity theme would contribute to employment. Also self confidence.

https://www.amazon.com/ABUNDANCE-PROSPE ... prosperity

Citrine, aventurine, moss agate, tigers eye
Moon Petal

Post by Moon Petal »

For a while now (actually for years) I’ve always been drawn to Lapis Lazuli because of it’s bright blue colour and it’s ties to the Ancient Egyptians (always been fascinated by them). So I looked up the properties and it seems like the perfect stone for me! Protection, good fortune, luck, and also helps with headaches and PMS symptoms, which are big issues for me. So it turns out the stone I’ve been feeling connected to actually is what I need.

In the next few days I’m going crystal shopping, not just for the above mentioned stone but also for a rose quartz!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Ooo! The bliss of those words "I’m going crystal shopping" gives one goosebumps :D
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Moon Petal wrote: Lapis Lazuli because of it’s bright blue colour and it’s ties to the Ancient Egyptians (always been fascinated by them). So I looked up the properties and it seems like the perfect stone for me! Protection, good fortune, luck, and also helps with headaches and PMS symptoms, which are big issues for me.
Lapis has gold color flecks of pyrite in it. Any stones of colors in the shades of gold, yellow, green and sometimes brown and black are stones to draw money in the form of employment or whatever. Blue is a component of green, and has calming qualities but for job hunting you may wish to incorporate other colors.
Green; being the best, not only does it represent the green if our bills, but the green growing things that can mean abundance and forward growth.
Gold and yellow; the color of Gold metal representing wealth.
Black and brown; the fecund color of earth which is associated with growth and abundant outcomes.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”