How do you use your crystals?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Binglian

How do you use your crystals?

Post by Binglian »

Hi everyone, I recently bought a bunch of small crystals (tumbled and raw), they are really beautiful and I am so excited to use them. However, I am actually out of ideas. The crystals I bought are all for anxiety, depression and mental clarity. In the past, I have used amethyst for my anxiety by just rubbing it and carrying it with me. But I do kinda want to stretch out a bit and learn new ways of using them since I have so many now.

I am curious of how do you guys use your crystals. And it doesn't always have to link to healing or meditations, love to hear what you guys use your crystals for fun! :flyingwitch: :flyingwitch:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: How do you use your crystals?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Just looking around the house I see stones at work everywhere.

. Use for altar layout grids to work through feelings as an intuitive spell.
. Use for divination readings by selecting one to represent the querent and rolling the rest.
. Quartz kept with statues where written petitions are kept.
. Quartz in potato/onion bin.
. Quartz, citrine or amethyst pebbles kept in the jars with my herbs.
. Orgone generators in the refrigerator crisper drawer to preserve fresh veggies.
. Orgone generators buried at 4-corners of property for energy grid.
. Orgone generators on windowsills as energy projectors.
. Orgone generators in 7 color stones sequence for chakra work.
. Orgone discs under mattress to aid restorative sleep.
. Amber beaded necklaces to aid proper energy flow & balance aura.
. Shungite used for water purification.
. Shungite bracelet & necklace & disc attached to iPad to neutralize EMF emissions.
. Red Jaspar & Mookite palm-stone "stroking" used for remote spell-work & meditation.
. Selinite & tourmaline kept in diagonally opposite corners to balance room's energy.
. Selinite & tourmaline kept on altar when it's not in use for cleansing & energy balance.
. Selinite "straws" on windowsills for cleansing incoming energies.
. Himalayan salt lamps for perpetual cleansing.
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

Hi Spirit Talker, thank you for your reply. Could you elaborate a little bit on the grid method? Are you suppose to make a grid with my intention, and roll the crystals on the grid to see where it landed, thus, interpret it as my reading?
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

I use mine in many ways. I like to use them as a pendulum, great for spirit communication. I carry different ones depending on how I'm feeling and what needs boosting. I also use them to sooth my dog, he gets uptight and they calm him.

Otherwise I have them on my windowsills to promote protection and create a calm and loving home.
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

Ohhhh, thanks Tylluan, those are great ideas! Pendulum would be handy if I decided to do divination. And placing them around the household sounds even better since they are really beautiful to look at!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Binglian wrote:Hi Spirit Talker, thank you for your reply. Could you elaborate a little bit on the grid method? Are you suppose to make a grid with my intention, and roll the crystals on the grid to see where it landed, thus, interpret it as my reading?

They're 3 different things. A grid is a concentric, geometric design made with crystals and stones to create a positive, radiating energy field. Look up crystal grids for some images. A stone layout is similar to a grid but can be less symetrical & stones are placed by property association to specifically influence a single goal. They are entirely different from rolling stones (like dice) which is divination. You read the random influences of the stones properties in proximity to the inquirer stone (like cards are read but without pictures).
GroundedDancer

Post by GroundedDancer »

I use my stones in grids, and sometimes I just freehand what I feel comes to me through intuition if I want to set up a stone grid/layout. Typically I also carry one stone around with me depending on how I am feeling that week, and choose a specific stone I feel will help. I've also used stones to charge water, create small intention pouches, and to meditate.

I really love working with stones and crystals because they're so versatile!
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Usually I hold them, let my energy flow into the crystal and the crystal energy into me. But I do plan on using the grid method both with runes and crystal when I get my scrying mirror. I think it all depends on what the purpose is, as in what you want to achieve. I carry around a Jasper stone to help with my mental health, wear a bracelets of chakra stone and a necklace of black agate. I have a small fluorite wand that I'm going to make into a pendulum

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”