They're Alive!

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Blu-Luna

They're Alive!

Post by Blu-Luna »

In search of my new love of scrying, I found out that the Crystal balls I am looking at on Etsy are all alive! I never knew! I found mine (brilliant blue ball) scrying in a flame! I am blown away! Mr.Blue Sky (my ball's new name) will be here in the morrow!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: They're Alive!

Post by SpiritTalker »

Happy for you :)
I agree that crystal balls are alive; even if made of reconstituted crystal they capture the holographic images.
Brett Nortje

Post by Brett Nortje »

Blu-Luna wrote:In search of my new love of scrying, I found out that the Crystal balls I am looking at on Etsy are all alive! I never knew! I found mine (brilliant blue ball) scrying in a flame! I am blown away! Mr.Blue Sky (my ball's new name) will be here in the morrow!
Full of faeries, hey? Good news... :flyingwitch:
!! Thug Life !!
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

Just remember it doesn't have to be a ball. Rough, uncut crystals are great for scrying too!
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!
Blu-Luna

Post by Blu-Luna »

Thanks Evil Ed, I'll keep that in mind! Do you have any tips for a new scryer? Thanks!
SilverHawk

Post by SilverHawk »

Crystals are not alive. They radiate energy. Just like particular objects with a past can have energy in them.
The energy in crystals is magical and spiritual not because theyre alive, unless they are continusely growing in there place.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Opinions differ by experiences with crystals. When I'm referring to a crystal being alive I am speaking mostly metaphorically & not geologically, but not completely so. I experience crystals responding & resonating in at least a simulation of consciousness(even if it's just a mirror.) With all the artificial intelligence now entering our global experience - right here in River City with new social media algorithms - intelligence and consciousness may not be far apart. And ive observed occasions when crystals had changed their visiable interior & exterior structure even a few years after being "harvested", dug up & separated from their growing medium. A seriously distressed crystal can become dull &'opaque where previously it may have appeared clear & bright. Some even develop distinctly recognizable images inside over time & handling. Go figure.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”