Septarian

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
GroundedDancer

Septarian

Post by GroundedDancer »

I just thought I'd share a fun little story that isn't of much consequence but delighted me recently.

I had been thinking for a long time about purchasing a small Septarian stone recently, and was looking for on an online vendor that I could purchase the stone from when/if I decided to go through with the purchase. I was hesitating a lot and kept going back to look at the different little Septarian stones available (there are no crystal sellers in my immediate area, and my preferred one that is a few hours drive away recently closed).

Anyway, I am subscribed to an affordable crystal subscription box that mails different crystals to your home every month. In this month's box I was both surprised and delighted to see that a Septarian stone had made its way to me! Guess that means I did need it, and my hesitation wasn't warranted.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Septarian

Post by SpiritTalker »

Not so fast... your hesitation prevented you from spending money needlessly. that's always useful. :)
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

What Spirit said! :)
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

ST is right. You didn't spend that money because deep down you knew you didn't need to. The stone was already on it's way to you.

:fairy:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”