Broken fluorite

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
cherri

Broken fluorite

Post by cherri »

Hello!

I have a fluorite crystal and it broke in half yesterday, I was wondering what that could mean? The crystal is polished and not raw and I bought it from a legit crystal shop. It is quite new.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Broken fluorite

Post by SnowCat »

Fluorite tends to break easily. I used to do private duty nursing for a retired uranium miner. He gave my grandkids fluorite diamonds, but told them they had to be careful, because they would break easily.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

Perhaps you could craft something mystical and beautiful from the pieces...
Pallando

Post by Pallando »

T'a Nuk wrote:Perhaps you could craft something mystical and beautiful from the pieces...
This
cherri

Post by cherri »

T'a Nuk wrote:Perhaps you could craft something mystical and beautiful from the pieces...
That's a good idea! :fairy:
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

My bride uses stones and crystals to embellish candles. She uses heat and flame to melt the wax on the side and gently molds the stone into it. When the candle is spent, she recovers the stone and moves it to a different one. A very resourceful way to empower a candle as well as a reflective and meditative little process with pretty results.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”