What crystal(s) have you been drawn to?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What crystal(s) have you been drawn to?

Post by Firebird »

What? If you really need a rock go out side and pick one up...they're free! LoL ! :lol:
I'm fortunate and grateful to have a small creek nearby where quartz crystals and the stone chalcedony can be found. Among many many others. Lava rock is one that seems out of place but I find lots of it, so we musta had some sort of flow around here in geology past. After a big storm it stirs up the rocks and all kinds of great stuff gets revealed.
It's very soothing and calming to sit by the creek and rummage through the rocks. Even if I leave them all there!
Bb, Firerock
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium »

I love tourmaline, specially black. I want to get one of each crystals at least though!
Dr. Bonedaddy

Post by Dr. Bonedaddy »

Recently I picked up a brazilian quartz (which I think is just clear quartz and the store owner thought brazilian would sell better, lol). I really dig the vibes I get from it.

Lately, I keep getting amethyst popping up. I was in the bookstore tonight and every crystal book I opened, opened up on amethyst...I hear you Universe...
GroundedDancer

Post by GroundedDancer »

I've always been drawn to Citrine, which always makes me laugh a little because normally I hate yellow-y colors. Citrine seems so warm and positive, though, and I'm just always drawn to it. I've also found that I have a real draw to Carnelian.
starruby

Post by starruby »

Opal, rose quartz, aquamarine, moonstone, malachite, jet.
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

Charoite, hands down.
vassal

Post by vassal »

It's so hard to choose! Adore amethyst as well. Fascinated by petrified wood lately.

My first love was Rose Quartz. I also love malachite and charoite. Black kyanite is my go to crystal; I always wear it.

Also, I prefer using copper as my metal rather than silver or gold. Working on practicing with that metal for my jewelry & tools. Leaving silver at the altar.
lilPainter

Post by lilPainter »

I'm very new at this so I can't offer many insight of the matter, but I have 2 amethysts 2 rose quartz that I have bought with my mom because we like their meanings. But I've been drawn towards snowflake obsidian (which my mom was against buying) apatitas and granites (not sure about their names in english, sorry)
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removing tapatalk advertising and punctuation
sun Scorpio, rising Aries, moon Sagittarius
Disclaimer: english is not my first language so i maaaaay write in a botched way, feel free to correct me.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

The Crystal I have on my wand and staff is the Herkimer Diamond. They should always be obtained in pairs because of a propensity for entanglement. Where one goes the entangled other remains in communion forming a quantum link. They are fragile and a wee bit pricy and may be difficult to purchase.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Blu-Luna

Post by Blu-Luna »

What crystals am I drawn to? All of them!
AikaMoonKitten

Post by AikaMoonKitten »

lately I've been drawn to blue sandstone. it reminds me of galaxies. very calming and powerful for me personally.
~I'm actually a witch~
Moon Petal

Post by Moon Petal »

I’ve always loved rose quartz. It’s my favourite because pink is my favourite colour. I also really like moonstone.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”