Can you 'feel' a crystal through the internet?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
WaterNymph99

Can you 'feel' a crystal through the internet?

Post by WaterNymph99 »

I've looked through the forum and I haven't found a topic similar to this yet, so I'm sorry if I'm not the first one to ask, but can you feel the right crystal for you through the internet? I know that people say you should pick the crystal that calls out to you, I was just wondering if this was possible to do online?
vassal

Re: Can you 'feel' a crystal through the internet?

Post by vassal »

Yes. I think so. I like to go to stores to get a 'feel' for a crystal. I have found that color tends to help draw definition around a stone. Then when I go online.. I favorite and browse stones similar to what might be seeking or is calling to me. Sometimes yes the call alone is enough. I don't buy it unless I love it. <3
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think so too. If the seller uses a photo of the stone, then it's just like sensing the vibes off a person's photo.
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

I think it is possible. Maybe more difficult than in reality and one probably has to practice but I believe it can be felt. I often feel energies from videos or even reading forums. Not always, but there I times I do.
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

I would say yes, when ordering my ruby stones for my wand once I saw them on eBay they felt right, I have two rubies spare wait for when they will be needed for their purpose, possibly for my staff

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”